New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    We are looking for several key individuals who can help us expand our product into the Manilia and Cebu areas. You must be able to introduce and set up various distribution partners. Organizational and management and leadership skills are required.

We have already set up a distribution center in the Ph and are now with your help ready for the next step.

Our product is a fuel additive that is for both gas and diesel. It will significantly decrease fuel consumption over and above the cost of the product - guaranteed! It will also significantly cut Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide And Other Volatile Organic Compounds.

Our market is to retail consumers as well as business who consume fuel i.e. Jeepney, Taxi, Buslines, tricycle

We currently have someone in the Manila area for the next two weeks who can meet with you if you see this as a viable opportunity.

Please e-mail me at: Scott*Questworx.com with your name and all contact information, including your phone number.

Scott Johnson
    Executive Vice President
    Scott*Questworx.com

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by questworx View Post
    We are looking for several key individuals who can help us expand our product into the Manilia and Cebu areas. You must be able to introduce and set up various distribution partners. Organizational and management and leadership skills are required.

We have already set up a distribution center in the Ph and are now with your help ready for the next step.

Our product is a fuel additive that is for both gas and diesel. It will significantly decrease fuel consumption over and above the cost of the product - guaranteed! It will also significantly cut Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide And Other Volatile Organic Compounds.

Our market is to retail consumers as well as business who consume fuel i.e. Jeepney, Taxi, Buslines, tricycle

We currently have someone in the Manila area for the next two weeks who can meet with you if you see this as a viable opportunity.

Please e-mail me at: Scott*Questworx.com with your name and all contact information, including your phone number.

Scott Johnson
    Executive Vice President
    Scott*Questworx.com

Im interested.

PM me the contact person

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Give us an idea how much capital is needed.

Joint Venture Partners Wanted - Automotive Related