New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ papanong hindi aalis, eh karamihan ng mga top businesses eh sila nasa "top 3" din may-ari hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    meron kasi akong case na nakita SHE CHEATED her resume (yes, obviously she's a girl and she cheated) making to appear on it that she was a college grad although she only finished 3 years in college but it is real that she acquired a job experience already, the story is she was hired as a marketing manager, then nung nasa loob na siya na-background check at nalaman na undergrad pala siya, so hindi naman siya sinibak kasi ok ang performance niya, so ano insight niyo sa ganun?.
    Ang bait naman ng company na yan. It tolerated dishonesty. I still believe that "the end does not justify the means". She should have been meted with at least a serious sanction if there are mitigating factors that deter her termination. Just my 2 cents.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^ papanong hindi aalis, eh karamihan ng mga top businesses eh sila nasa "top 3" din may-ari hehe
    LOL. Money talks. Gone too are the days when a person would be loyal to a company for several years and earn his way up the ranks; the faster one can move up, the better, and they see the way to achieve this is through jumping around. That's the stance taken by most.

* the case of forging records. That is dishonesty and fraud. If a person can do that once, what the more if she already has authority and there's good money involved.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    LOL. Money talks. Gone too are the days when a person would be loyal to a company for several years and earn his way up the ranks; the faster one can move up, the better, and they see the way to achieve this is through jumping around. That's the stance taken by most.

* the case of forging records. That is dishonesty and fraud. If a person can do that once, what the more if she already has authority and there's good money involved.

Ewan ko lang ha if tama sentiment ko na because na rin of the very competitive corporate environment that we have, everyone is so dispensable that companies din cultured a sense that "nobody is irreplaceable". So parang yung iba, nauuna na lang umalis.

Pero if one is after greener pastures, mahirap din kontrahin pa yun.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ewan ko lang ha if tama sentiment ko na because na rin of the very competitive corporate environment that we have, everyone is so dispensable that companies din cultured a sense that "nobody is irreplaceable". So parang yung iba, nauuna na lang umalis.

Pero if one is after greener pastures, mahirap din kontrahin pa yun.
    Especially if the opportunity is outside of the country... Almost all of the times, no brainer na iyan. That is, walang counter-offer...

13.5K:handinhand:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    minimum requirements should be followed as SOP but of course there are always exceptions to the rule. Kung talagang may abilidad yung non-college graduate but experienced applicant then why not. Bottom line is you get who is most capable and you can determine that through your screening process. I had participated in technical interviews for our company, and lot of these so called college graduates know squat that I wonder how they were able to graduate in their course.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by keithdb View Post
    minimum requirements should be followed as SOP but of course there are always exceptions to the rule. Kung talagang may abilidad yung non-college graduate but experienced applicant then why not. Bottom line is you get who is most capable and you can determine that through your screening process. I had participated in technical interviews for our company, and lot of these so called college graduates know squat that I wonder how they were able to graduate in their course.
    Bale nadaan sa lagay at paiyak-iyak or sa guwapo/ganda. hehehe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
If you are the HR of a company, which do you prefer?