New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas

salamat sir sa reply. actually di na kasi makatao ginagawa nila sa employee andyan yung nadedelay ang sahod at bawas ang allowance na naka list din sa contract. im not just sure if applicable dito yung nakasaad sa labor code
    art. 285 Termination of Employee
    b.2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative
    Doesnt matter, aalis ka na nga diba? Why not just finish the transition then Tapos na lahat, I don't think it's necessary to make a big fuss about this.

Baka naman it's your fault nagkamali ka ng assumption nag conflict starting date mo doon Sa new work you should have told your new employer regarding the transition period.

I don't understand why do you need to escalate this to the labor agency eh hinde naman malaking problema eh...ikaw lang nagpapagulo...really..

Suck it up, you can just finish the transitional period and be professional about it

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 sa post above

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Doesnt matter, aalis ka na nga diba? Why not just finish the transition then Tapos na lahat, I don't think it's necessary to make a big fuss about this.

Baka naman it's your fault nagkamali ka ng assumption nag conflict starting date mo doon Sa new work you should have told your new employer regarding the transition period.

I don't understand why do you need to escalate this to the labor agency eh hinde naman malaking problema eh...ikaw lang nagpapagulo...really..

Suck it up, you can just finish the transitional period and be professional about it
    Thank you sir for being frank. Actually it is easy to say these things but if you were in my shoes..... no offense bro just sharing my side.

*all, thank you for the response i think i already have the information i need to come out with my decision.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    salamat sir sa reply. actually di na kasi makatao ginagawa nila sa employee andyan yung nadedelay ang sahod at bawas ang allowance na naka list din sa contract. im not just sure if applicable dito yung nakasaad sa labor code
    art. 285 Termination of Employee
    b.2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative
    ^
    Q: di kaya violation din yan sa labor laws natin?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas

Thank you sir for being frank. Actually it is easy to say these things but if you were in my shoes..... no offense bro just sharing my side.

*all, thank you for the response i think i already have the information i need to come out with my decision.
    None taken, what I meant aalis ka na rin naman eh why not just finish the transition period which btw is in your contract? Anong manirap doon? Tapusin mo then get yur clearance...

what's the problem ba bakit ayaw mo mag transition?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree, kung pati ikaw hindi susunod sa contract ano pa pinagkaiba mo sa kanila. be professional and hayaan mo yung ginagawa nilang mali. if you want, escalate mo pa sa labor pero gawin mo yung dapat mong gawin. keep in mind may mga client din kayo na baka maapektuhan niyang gagawin mo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    None taken, what I meant aalis ka na rin naman eh why not just finish the transition period which btw is in your contract? Anong manirap doon? Tapusin mo then get yur clearance...

what's the problem ba bakit ayaw mo mag transition?
    Sir di naman sa ayaw kaso i will be working in 30 days without salary and worst walang back pay. Kung sana yung last pay lang ang ihold matitiis ko pa pero hindi. Yung company kasi was connected with international management pero nung nagtake over na ang may ari nagkagulo na kaya nagkaroon ng mass resignation.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    bakit w/o pay? hindi naman pwede yun..

Sir di naman sa ayaw kaso i will be working in 30 days without salary and worst walang back pay. Kung sana yung last pay lang ang ihold matitiis ko pa pero hindi. Yung company kasi was connected with international management pero nung nagtake over na ang may ari nagkagulo na kaya nagkaroon ng mass resignation.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had resigned twice and left with no notice even though my contract stipulates for me to give a 30 day notice, never got asked to serve that 30 days notice and go back to work. it is just simple common sense (on the side of the company). it is quite stooopid for a company to force someone to go back to work when that employee had already submitted his resignation. imho, they are taking risks that the employee will not sabotage their operations.

you can always tell them "Ok I will go back to work and render that 30 days transition, BUT DO NOT EXPECT ME TO DO ANY WORK. I'LL BE SITTING ON MY CHAIR LIKE A ROCK." and yeah, do sit like a rock. then they can fire you for it but what do you care, eh?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hindi ka na nila kakasuhan, mas malaki pa magagagastos nil sa kaso kesa sa pay mo so 'wag ka na magreport.

Marami naman pala nagresign, when you apply for your next job and the question is raised, just be frank na tingin mo hindi tama ginawa nila so hindi mo na rin sinunod yung transition contract. Or if ever, 1 week lang ibigay mo.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Employment cash bond question