New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hi List,

Gusto ko lang malaman kung ano ang magandang insurance company na kuhanan ng Educational Plan. Kailangan ko na kasi ikuha yun baby ko e. Sana matulungan nyo ako.

May mga pinagpipilian na ako - CAP, Insular, Nipponlife...ang pinakamaganda sa tatlo ay CAP based on ROI computation ko. Pero sabi ng ibang kilala ko di na daw maganda ang financial standing ng CAP.

Thanks in advance!

regards,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My wife and her siblings had CAP. But they never get a chance to use it coz they all migrated sa US before they even went to high school sa Pinas. The good thing about CAP: It is TRANSFERABLE. Her younger cousins and relatives was able to use all of them. In anyway, no $$ was wasted.

BTW, my wife is about 26 y/o now. Her parents bought the policy when she was 2 years old. So I guess that is a sign of good financial stability of a company, IMO. Good Luck
    Last edited by Litespeed; September 24th, 2003 at 11:02 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you may inquire at SEC regarding the present status ng isang pre-need company like CAP. here is the telephone no. to call 7272324.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    pero i think may konting financial problem ang CAP bago lang... dunno if naresolve na yan. better check muna. ako may CAP plan ako.. and binabayaran nila lahat upto the last centavo tlaga.. ndi pinipili. then medyo mahal pa naman tuiton ko so un 30+ plus na ininvest ng parents ko before... tlagang sulit sobra..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Prinsipe,
    Let me know what you've come up with. I am thinking of helping out some of my sister's kids by buying them this policy. I guess pays in terms of long term goal.

TIA

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup mid 90s yata nagka problem ang CAP, kasi onr of the classmate (under CAP plans) sa college was not able to take his final exam because of the CAP issues,

di ko alam ngayon...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Preneed Performance from Jan - July 2003

Hi Prinsipe,

You may want to check out the link above for the performance of our preneed companies. Under the education sub group, CAP leads in the number of plans but Prudentialife Plans has a larger sales amount.

Btw, education plans is being sold by preneed companies, not by insurance companies. Simply put, in insurance, you need to pass away before your beneficiaries get something. While for preneed, you are just like saving / investing your money.

And oh, am also connected with Prudential Life. Email me at prudentialife*digitelone.com for more details.

Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    salamat sa mga replies.

mazdamazda, email kita mamya. bagal ng internet namin ngayon e. di ako maka log in sa hotmail at yahoo. is it possible for you to mail me proposal for 300k and 500k educationla plan? kung pwede lang naman...hehehe...eto email add ko - prinsipe*hotmail.com

thanks din sa lesson about preneed and insurance companies.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by prinsipe
    Hi List,

Gusto ko lang malaman kung ano ang magandang insurance company na kuhanan ng Educational Plan. Kailangan ko na kasi ikuha yun baby ko e. Sana matulungan nyo ako.

May mga pinagpipilian na ako - CAP, Insular, Nipponlife...ang pinakamaganda sa tatlo ay CAP based on ROI computation ko. Pero sabi ng ibang kilala ko di na daw maganda ang financial standing ng CAP.

Thanks in advance!

regards,

prinsipe,taga nippon life ako eh, ala naman kaming educ plan ah. baka repackaged life plan yan na may scheduled o anticipated benefits siguro yan. sino agent mo?

ex-company ko is insular life, maganda educ plan nila kaya lang mahal.

may inoffer sa akin si mazda2, maganda. eto, malapit na kaming magkasara anytime this week up to early next week. ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by happy_gilmore
    may inoffer sa akin si mazda2, maganda. eto, malapit na kaming magkasara anytime this week up to early next week. ;)
    sana nga happy_gilmore! :D

prinsipe, assume ko na 0 years old ang baby mo ha?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Educational Plan