New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen1 View Post
    that's the risk of buying at the pre selling stage.

my serendra condo is delayed with what would look like 5-6 months. Had a walk through last week and with the amount of work i saw that will need to be done on my unit and the other units in the building, it'll take them a couple of months before we can start living there. It was 3 months delayed to begin with.

Ayala Land Premier na yan, malalim ang balon nila ng pera. ano pa kaya ang ibang developers.

Eto matindi.......

Serendra na yan ah. Considering na isa sa mga high end condos, "sumasabit" pa. 5-6 months delay? Malaking backjob yan. Bro Gen1, ano naman ang pumalpak na gawa nila? Pwede ba malaman?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    ^^ sa unit ko, mga 3-5 days lang worth of backjobs - loose tiles, parquet needing sanding, uninstalled fixtures, overpaint clean-up. pero definitely not ready for punchlisting, aksaya lang sa oras ko. kaya I told the QC engr, tingnan ko na lang ang unit ko and make some measurements for furniture/appliances. next time na lang kami mag punchlisting.

pero lots of construction going on pa sa ibang units and and floor. Tingin ko mga early may pa sila maka-turn over, tapos mga june bago pa kami maka move in.

delivery of the units was supposed to be dec 2007.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen1 View Post
    ^^ sa unit ko, mga 3-5 days lang worth of backjobs - loose tiles, parquet needing sanding, uninstalled fixtures, overpaint clean-up. pero definitely not ready for punchlisting, aksaya lang sa oras ko. kaya I told the QC engr, tingnan ko na lang ang unit ko and make some measurements for furniture/appliances. next time na lang kami mag punchlisting.

pero lots of construction going on pa sa ibang units and and floor. Tingin ko mga early may pa sila maka-turn over, tapos mga june bago pa kami maka move in.

delivery of the units was supposed to be dec 2007.

Sir Gen1 anong tower ka?

We have a client(interior design) in Tower 2. They are based in France and went home this March for the turnover. Pag dating nila sa Unit nila, ang dami pang back jobs, halos same as yours. Kaya hindi nila tinangap. According to Serendra management once na fully paid na sila, aayusin na lahat ng backjobs. December pa sila fully paid and until now wala pa din progress.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Mga Bossing, if you don't mind.........magkano ba per unit dyan sa Serendra? Considering na Serendra yan, mas ok pa ata Cityland na lang.................

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Cost of building materials has gone up substantially between time of pre selling and time of construction

profit margin lumiit

Pre selling price too low

So either lugi ang developer and/or contractor

Somebody is gonna make bawi...

Buyer ipit
    Last edited by uls; March 28th, 2008 at 11:38 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    chua: mga 3.5million up.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    chua: mga 3.5million up.
    Huwaw!............

Thanx much HP.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Cost of building materials has gone up substantially between time of pre selling and time of construction

profit margin lumiit

Pre selling price too low

So either lugi ang developer and/or contractor

Somebody is gonna make bawi...

Buyer ipit
    Kung small developer lang yan, I could accept their excuse, lame as it may sound.

But this is Ayala Land, supposedly the creme de la creme of property developers here locally. Kung sa kin lang nangyari yan, I would have sued the a$$es off. (Buti na lang wala akong 3.5M)

Risk na ng developer yun, pag mali ang projections nila. And besides, the bad press will do more harm than some shrewd cost-cutting.

And lastly, pre-selling is a cheap way to source for capital (compared to loans, bond flotation or IPO). Kaya malaki rin ang tipid nila sa intermediation costs.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's Ayala's contractors.

and the contractor's subcontractors.

Baka fully paid na sila.

Ayaw na gumastos sa back job.

or may ibang kontrata na, busy na...

mahirap na tawagin para mag back job

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Bili na lang kayo condo pag kita niyong tapos na building. Sa dami ng ginagawang condo ngayon, in few years time bargain lahat yan.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Delayed turnover of condo unit