New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jcastillo932 View Post
    Bili na lang kayo condo pag kita niyong tapos na building. Sa dami ng ginagawang condo ngayon, in few years time bargain lahat yan.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuner13 View Post
    mga sir,

ok ba bumili ng pre-selling na condo unit? assuming sikat ang developer like megaworld / eton / empire east or ayala, what are the pros and cons on investing on a condo? ,may nakita kasi ako sa newspaper ads BELTON PLACE under eton properties as low as 1.4M daw, mga ilan kaya ROI niya after turnover sa 2010 or 2011, mga how much monthly dues nito? and diba may yearly tax na babayaran ka pa nito?
    i would be very careful if i would ever consider buying a pre selling project in the philippines again. also, as other people have noticed, there are a lot of projects going on right now so it might be a good idea to wait until they're completed. unless something happens that suddenly makes real estate values go through the roof, any potential savings from buying a pre selling unit will just evaporate from inflation anyway. besides, iba pa rin yung makita mo ang actual building and unit before buying, than just their prospectus.

my problem has been semi resolved, the developer has agreed to pay for the delay in turnover and the unit is almost ready (madami pa rin minor problems in the unit; but they've been getting fixed). it's still a nice place, but in the end, i don't think it should have caused so much trouble. the developer definitely should and could have done a better job. (that's one of the problem's sa pre selling, nagbayad ka na... you'll notice that their sales effort is 100x better than their after sales)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Mag DMCI na lang kayo...magagand pa projects and on time or advance are turnover date...let me know if interesado kayo sa project...im an agent for them...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Delayed turnover of condo unit