Whats up everyone, well currently i live in Cebu and im schooling in Cebu Doctors University. With my course and all this stuff i might need to take up PharmaD in the only school in the Philippines that offers PharmaD, Centro Escolar University. Never mind really the reason, but can anyone give me any feed back on "Centro Escolar University"? I really would go check myself but currently im living in cebu and not going to manila in a while. This is a total, i have no idea about anything of the school, newbie question, haha. So any and every feed back about the school you can give me would be great!... How is the life there? How is the people? How big/small is the school? Any crazy stereotypes that i should know of the school? Hows the reputation of the school? Hows the education there? What is your personal opinion about the school? Actually before i wrote this, i searched all around for people opinon of the school, and nobody really seems to know about the school. All i really see is about UP and some others. Also if there is any negitive things about the school you can say also, theres no offense taken. I need a honest frank opinion. Anyways everything you can say about the school would be great!... Thanks so much... God bless