New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Boss ko dati may kapangalan may HDO. Everytime lalabas sya ng bansa kailangan may letter sya. Not sure kung from NBI or the court itself. Otherwise, ma hold sya sa airport. Hassle yun.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Bureau of Immigration Certificate of Not the Same Person yan.

Wife and Dad ko din meron kapangalan na may HDO. Lagi dapat dala yang certificate na yan when traveling abroad. Pwede naman digital copy, so store lang sa cellphone.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nimphus View Post
    My name is a common name and my last name is a common surname from certain regions so I guess kinda common. Pero meron akong III sa name ko eh.
    I dont effing care kung common first and last name mo. Kung wala kang kaso, wala ka dapat ikatakot. It is just a matter of time na makakuha ka ng clearance.

Pero kung may kaso ka, kahit na may III or the IX ang pangalan mo, lalabas at lalabas yang record mo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Mas matakot ka pag meron ka kapangalan na meron HDO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Anong meaning ng HDO?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nimphus View Post
    Anong meaning ng HDO?
    Hold departure order.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I dont effing care kung common first and last name mo. Kung wala kang kaso, wala ka dapat ikatakot. It is just a matter of time na makakuha ka ng clearance.

Pero kung may kaso ka, kahit na may III or the IX ang pangalan mo, lalabas at lalabas yang record mo.
    if this is true,

may nag kuwento dati,
    despite the fact that he already got a court clearance, his issue still comes up everytime he has business in nbi.
    why they haven't yet got their records straight...
    hindi ka nga takot, inis ka naman sa hassle.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if this is true,

may nag kuwento dati,
    despite the fact that he already got a court clearance, his issue still comes up everytime he has business in nbi.
    why they haven't yet got their records straight...
    hindi ka nga takot, inis ka naman sa hassle.
    Kasi bulok sistema natin. If we have a national ID system with each one assigned a specific number, then we will not deal with all these hassle of government agencies and their special IDs.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kasi bulok sistema natin. If we have a national ID system with each one assigned a specific number, then we will not deal with all these hassle of government agencies and their special IDs.

Kaya ulit ulit ang pagsasubmit ng requirements. Nagsubmit ka na nga ng certified true copy ng isang dokumento to get something processed, the next time, magsa-submit ka pa rin ulit ng certified true copy ng kung ano.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Kaya ulit ulit ang pagsasubmit ng requirements. Nagsubmit ka na nga ng certified true copy ng isang dokumento to get something processed, the next time, magsa-submit ka pa rin ulit ng certified true copy ng kung ano.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
    Tapos kailangan sa ibang transactions at least 2 valid IDs. Para bang kapwa department o agency ng gobyerno walang tiwala sa isa't isa.

i.e. May passport ka na na pinakita, ayaw pa maniwala, gusto pa isa..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i once asked the person on the other side of the counter, "every year, you ask for exactly the same documents when we apply for renewal of.... the exactsame documents you asked and we submitted and have been submitting for the past several years. why don't you just look at those and not ask more of the same from us, every year? you will even save money for the cost of storage."
    she could not answer.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    does the nbi document indicate some details of the case?
    if you know nothing about that case, then it's probably someone else's and not yours.
    but you do have to do something to clear your name.
    otherwise, it will keep on cropping up everytime you deal with nbi.
    The girl behind the glass just told me that my name has a "hit" and I should just return two weeks later.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast