New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akosijhay View Post
    Mga sir saw this video from a Youtube influencer. From their video * (7:41), they said that "It doesn't matter how much you invest because the value of tokens goes up in price every hour guaranteed!". Totoo kaya?

TIA.
    malalalaman mo naman kung totoo yan imonitor mo presyo ng bitcoin every hour

2. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Bitcoins are back to their upward trend and more businesses will be adopting them among other cryptocurencies. Expat businesses and individuals prefer the convenience of crypto currencies for international and cross border transactions to traditional currencies. What many US expats don’t know is that they are now obligated to file US virtual currency taxes even when they transact and earn in cyrptocurrencies. There are those who invest in cryptocrrencues hoping to sell when it rises and they are also required to file capital gains tax with the IRS.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    would have been great to have purchased a few coins back when it was sub $4k each. But it was a risky proposition then with the downward spiral trend.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    How are you guys investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

I'm not aggressive trader, just hodler :D and I'm starting to think the bull is awake now... just needs a few morning coffee to do its job. I'm seeing we are done with the bearish season; done testing the support. Now i-test naman natin ang resistance.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxlam View Post
    How are you guys investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?

I'm not aggressive trader, just hodler :D and I'm starting to think the bull is awake now... just needs a few morning coffee to do its job. I'm seeing we are done with the bearish season; done testing the support. Now i-test naman natin ang resistance.
    I don't think BTC will ever hit the same highs as December 2017 anytime this year.

But do I believe the record-setting highs of 2 years ago will be breached in the next 2 years? I would say no but I do think the high price of $20k per BTC will be breached before 2024.

Is the bull awake? If the price goes past $10.5k this weekend, then I would say so. But I don't think it will. Keep hodling.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    after years of trying to become a widely used currency (but failed)

bitcoin has become a store of value like gold

its behavior is even similar to gold

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Halving of Bitcoin already started

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2020
    Invested 10k in bitcoin this CoVid19 times. An experiment of how far it will take me 5 years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano na nangyari dito? Wala na ako naririnig?

Mayaman na yun mga nag invest?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ano na nangyari dito? Wala na ako naririnig?

Mayaman na yun mga nag invest?

sellers made a profit...

seekingalpha.com/news/3620790-square-announces-50m-bitcoin-purchase