New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    "Inspirational" examples like this are dangerous. Yes, he has an 86. But how is his financial health?

Kung 5 years to pay yan, maraming pwede na rin bumili ng 86. How much of his monthly income is directed towards amortization payments? Does he already have a place of his own, or is he still living with his parents and is thus spared from housing amortization and utility bills? Does he have long-term investments or has he blown all his savings in the car? Career-wise, after 6 years, why is he still an agent?
    Mismo.. same thoughts that I had when I first saw it

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    "Inspirational" examples like this are dangerous. Yes, he has an 86. But how is his financial health?

Kung 5 years to pay yan, maraming pwede na rin bumili ng 86. How much of his monthly income is directed towards amortization payments? Does he already have a place of his own, or is he still living with his parents and is thus spared from housing amortization and utility bills? Does he have long-term investments or has he blown all his savings in the car? Career-wise, after 6 years, why is he still an agent?

I'm always cautious when it comes to that kasi madali mabulag sa material goods. But often, increasing your social status comes at the cost of your true financial status. I'm not hating on him - if holistically his career and finances are in good condition relative to his age, then indeed he is commendable. But in my experience maraming may kotse nga, bokya naman everywhere else.
    yup, do not look at inspirational examples. look at the average kasi yun talaga ang magandang benchmark.
    dun ka kung saang industry ka makakatagal at yayaman.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^^ I remember this guy promoting royale products shown in FB with a few sports cars. :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    ^^^ I remember this guy promoting royale products shown in FB with a few sports cars. :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    dami nyan. nakapost pa yung cheque na nakukuha nila.

anyway, another point that I want to raise is kapag ginawa mong pangkabuhayan yung passion mo, once you lose the passion, you lose your livelihood. may chance pa na maquestion mo ang existence mo sa mundo.

isipin mo na lang na hindi ikaw yung isa sa mga "untouchable" sa india.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kung nag MLM siya wala pa 6 yrs
    Yup, more like 6 months kung hit ang product.

Target ko pa din auo shop when I retire. Problem is location, it must be a decent sized lot, easily accesible and near auto supply shop para madali bumili piyesa customers if hindi nila type na iakw bibili for them kasi may kunting service charge.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yup, more like 6 months kung hit ang product.
    kung magaling mag recruit hehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

I'm always cautious when it comes to that kasi madali mabulag sa material goods. But often, increasing your social status comes at the cost of your true financial status. I'm not hating on him - if holistically his career and finances are in good condition relative to his age, then indeed he is commendable. But in my experience maraming may kotse nga, bokya naman everywhere else.
    mabilis lang makabili ng auto kasi you can plan for it and budget, what is hard is to maintain. antayin niya dumating pms expense niyan or palit suspension or tires kasi yan maraming hindi nakakabudget. baka magulat siya abot 50k palit 4 na gulong niyan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    As with most of you guys, I'm a self-professed car enthusiast. As early as I can remember, I've always loved cars. Naturally, it got me thinking, what if I pursue a career in the automotive industry?
    If you're really adventurous, create your own company and make your own vehicle. Example: a Jut Jeep.

Very risky. Wala pa atang local vehicle na nag-succeed. Sarao, FMC, Conge and others failed. I wonder what happened to Bar Stunner and his sports car?

Some of us in Tsikot tried. Walang nangyari. This micro car* was my last design contribution to the group:

* - Chassis designed by Oyil.
    Last edited by donbuggy; May 22nd, 2014 at 12:06 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    One thing not done in RP yet is the stamping of car body panels to replace the damage prone areas of the car when it gets into a fender bender and stamping of replacements for corrosion prone body components. Another is parts remanufacturing. With so many unemployed skilled workers who are willing to take $12 a day, that is cheap.

Nakiki wi-fi lang

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    1st requirement ay engine and transmission.

If you are sourcing your engine and transmission from a 3rd party hindi lalago ang negosyo mo.

Re: Philippine Automotive History Book Project
    http://tsikot.com/forums/career-fina...49/index4.html

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Automotive Industry - is it worth shifting into?