New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    may inorder ako sa hong kong. maybe about 10 balikbayan box size. pano ko pwedi ipasok yon papunta philippines? i dont have a importers permit. dapat daw naka pangalan sa company yung shipment. not sa individual. kasi kung ipapa air cargo ko naman ang mahal. pano maganda gawin
    salamat po.
    email ad:onedayoldchiken*yahoo.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anong material?

I'm not a broker but we do import products from outside the country. Normally, if the product you imported are under some government controled or monitored material, then you must first get an IMPORT PERMIT BEFORE you have it shipped.

the date of the permit must be before the shipping date...this technicality can cause you money from the kotongs of the BoC.

Secondly, some brokers have "specializations" of products, get those that specialize on what you are importing...ex. those sanay sa agricultural products can easily handle transactions for these materials but not if they try to bring-in say automotives.

Other suggestions ko, since sa hongkong naman ang origin why not try the BALIKBAYAN BOX padala system na well established na sa HK. People in this biz like Rey Langit (if they have HK branch) will have easier way to bring things to the Philippines with no questions ask

sa ganitong system walang pakialam sa actual content of the boxes...

plus they can do door-to-door deliveries...they also have a "fix tax" charging rates.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by onedayoldchick View Post
    may inorder ako sa hong kong. maybe about 10 balikbayan box size. pano ko pwedi ipasok yon papunta philippines? i dont have a importers permit. dapat daw naka pangalan sa company yung shipment. not sa individual. kasi kung ipapa air cargo ko naman ang mahal. pano maganda gawin
    salamat po.
    email ad:onedayoldchiken*yahoo.com
    I have an account with Speed Access. cut off day Fri shipping 3-4 days sea freight + clearing. 2 weeks at the most no hassle no BS just pay by cuft. min of 3 cu ft.
    Last edited by Si 06; August 3rd, 2007 at 11:35 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    oo nga e. yun nga sinasabi ko sa intsik. di yata niya alam yung balikbayan box. hirap pa mkipag communicate saknila.
    anong ddeclare ko sa contents? no commercial value? personal effects?
    i think i have to go there and send it personally in the philippines? ok lang ba yun kahit 10boxes in one name & address? or iiba ibahin ko mga name and address? saan office sir ng speed access? ready for shipping na kasi goods ko. thank you very big

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Look for a Filipino owned balikbayan box company in HK. They usually charge a fixed cost per box that includes shipping, taxes and door to door delivery. Hassel free, no documentations, no import permits etc... Its all considered as personal property. With 10 boxes you can ask for volume discount. If you cant find one, go to Central and ask the Pinoys there. I'm sure they can reccomend one.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    ok. i saw a website www.jollyb-box.com sounds like filipino owned.
    di kaya sila maselan kapag commercial quantity. dapat siguro iba ibahin ko mga name at address ng receiver?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [quote=onedayoldchick;868328]oo nga e. yun nga sinasabi ko sa intsik. di yata niya alam yung balikbayan box. hirap pa mkipag communicate saknila.
    anong ddeclare ko sa contents? no commercial value? personal effects?
    i think i have to go there and send it personally in the philippines? ok lang ba yun kahit 10boxes in one name & address? or iiba ibahin ko mga name and address? saan office sir ng speed access? ready for shipping na kasi goods ko. thank you very big[/quote

Sir sa Speed Access kailangan may account ka because of previous incidents that were illegal. Basta hindi contraband ok lang irregardless of value. 10 boxes in 1 name no problem din kahit ung buong container van punoin mo they charge by cu ft. Ex 4pcs 18" magwheels 12 cuft I paid P8,785 ata
    Ano ba iimport nyo sir?
    Last edited by Si 06; August 11th, 2007 at 01:32 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    personal effects lang. yan packing list

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Si 06::: can you please post the contact numbers or website of speed access? can't find it on google kasi... tia!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline View Post
    Si 06::: can you please post the contact numbers or website of speed access? can't find it on google kasi... tia!
    I called them and was told that they only accept referred clients ONLY sorry.

attn: importers, broker hu ever help