New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,
    Do any of you have invested into any Prudential products like life plans, educational etc.?

Any feedback as to how the company is doing right now? I read in another post that this company is under SEC watch list.

Any feedbacks or information would be highly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    My sister-in-law has an educational plan for her daughter. I didn't know that it's in the SEC watchlist.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have more than a dozen plans with Prudentialife. ;)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Pre, ako me prudential life plan. Isang hulog na lang ako. Ok dun may ROI at age 40 ko at buhay pa ako.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    well .. i got a life plan there .. the irony is that i'll get to use it only when i die ..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i have a plan from Prudentialife. after 10 yrs ko pa makukuha hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2] my niece & nephew is under prudentialife (educational) plans and they are starting to use it na.

my son is also under prudentialife (educational) plans and i'm still paying it.

mukha naman walang problema e...
    [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got an educational plan also but some manager down in Davao is trying to sucker me of my money.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Diesel
    i got an educational plan also but some manager down in Davao is trying to sucker me of my money.
    [SIZE=2] who in particular? i can ask my aunt who is also in davao. she was the one who sold us the plans... [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cargirl,
    can you email me at asjamias*yahoo.com.....

I just can't allow some staff to sucker me of my hard earned money...kala ng karamihan, porke na US e ok ka na. Nagkakamali sila! Ibang tao ang nag aalaga ng mga anak habang kayod kalabaw kami sa trabaho para lang umahon....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Any Prudential Plan holders here?