1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Patas lang.

90% of all politicians steal.
    nakana mo sir!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    90% huh? i bet henares doesn't even know where that statistic came from. and she's also on cloud nine that there are one too many among the BIR's ranks who are as corrupt as the devil. show the working Juan tangible beneficial developments on a community level and i bet every Juan will obligingly pay his dues with a smile.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

apparently they do know.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'd like to know how much elected officials pay in taxes.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    they mean practicing professionals, the self employed ones and not those who are employed and eligible for substituted filing

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ^ professionals, meaning doctors, lawyers, engineers and architects (not employed but charge a fee for their services, like when building a house or surveying a piece of land), dentists, accountants (freelance or have their own private practice), etc. yung "professional" na sallaried employee e hindi yan yung tinutukoy ni henares..
    Got it gents. They were pertaining to the self-employed people who get licensed at the PRC. I remember the BIR did investigations in a province up North and they charged doctors millions in back taxes.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

apparently they do know.
    baka naman the population universe of those ratios dates back to who-knows-when. hehehe. which makes the total number of self employed professionals in Makati actually a lot less than what BIR thinks.

besides, self-employed individuals have the liberty of watering down their declared income to serve their purposes, tax or otherwise. why give some to feed an unscrupulous gov't bureaucracy?

makes me wonder how much those corporate big leagues launder through charity or religious groups. yun dapat habullin ni henares.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Got it gents. They were pertaining to the self-employed people who get licensed at the PRC. I remember the BIR did investigations in a province up North and they charged doctors millions in back taxes.
    baka kasama pa dun yung mga expired ang license and no longer practicing. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by e-bundok View Post
    baka kasama pa dun yung mga expired ang license and no longer practicing. hehehe

Pati yung patay na

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Early in the morning uminit na ulo ko. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa BIR yung mga nagbabayad ng tama yun ang laging pinapasyalan samantalang yung hindi nagbabayad ng tama wala silang pakelam
    Last edited by Syuryuken; August 1st, 2013 at 12:27 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast