New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    if the waiter's server's and restaurant employees tips are taxable, then the biggest tax evaders are the priests, ministers, bishops. arch bishops and preachers. and yet, they have the audacity to mingle with the affairs of the state.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    If the bureau of customs implements "no contact" policy of dealing with importers, and the MMDA is also trying to implement "no contact" apprehension with traffic violators to curtail corruption, why doesn't the BIR do the same and stop issuing those Letters of Authority? Sa totoo lang, pinakamalaki ang the nahuhuthot ng mga bir examiner pag may letter of authority. Ang gagawin lang nila eh maghanap lang ng kung anu anong butas dyan at sasabihin na ang dami mong violations (minsan pati pagsulat lang ng 6 at 0 binubutasan nila). Alam lahat ng mga may negosyo na na-audit ng BIR kung ano na ang kasunod nyan. Yung mga areglo o compromise, wala pang kalahati ang napupunta sa gobyerno.

Meron naman sila ngayong sistema na binabangga ang report ng isang taxpayer sa ibang taxpayer tapos pag may discrepancy, duon lang nila susulatan at pagpaliwanagin kung bakit magka iba deklarasyon (Letter Notice) Hindi na dapat yung papupuntahin nila examiner na may dalang LOA at maghahanap ng butas.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mas malaki pa sana makurakot nila ginang napoles and company kung diligent ang mga PH professionals to pay their taxes.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm both employed and self employed.

I pay my taxes as what is due.

Sige, the next time a patient pays me with food, flowers or a live animal, i will give 12% to Henares. Pero kakainin ko muna yung food so 12% ng ebak ang padadala ko sa kanya kasama yung lantang bulaklak at yung ulo ng manok.

Her new scheme of posting rates carenderia style is even more absurd. It just turns our vocation into a commodity. So kada sakit may additional charge? Yipee!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Tax evaders are the product of corrupt BIR Officials. 90% of them nalalagyan, rampant ang under the table negotiations ng mga yan especially w/ Banks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Bakit hindi yan ang unahin ni henares?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If 90% of PH professionals tax evaders ... then 100% of politicians are professional criminals.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    +1

A lot of uncollected income taxes come from the "underground economy" like tiangge operators, single proprietors of jeeps, taxis, FX, UV Express, sidewalk vendors. The BIR could possibly raise as much as Php 1Billion in taxes in a year from this sector if they really put their mettle to it.
    nasa low income earners ang mga ito... isang kahig isang tuka...

KULANG pa nga ang kinikita nila sa basic needs nila.. food shelter and clothing...

why this group? small fish...

ANO Naman ang mahihita ng gobyerno natin dito?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If 90% of PH professionals tax evaders ... then 100% of politicians are professional criminals.
    And, that would still be the understatement of the year!!!.....

21.1K:confetti:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456