New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    [SIZE=3]My friend had a difficult pregnancy and his husband's officemates planned a transport show for a cause:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Patrick's officemates have been very supportive ever since Andre was born. They suggested different fund raising projects to help us in our financial needs for the hospital expenses. There is one more project which was planned when baby was still in the hospital and it is a car show. Though Andre is already watching us from heaven, they opted to still push thru with the Car Show since we still have some bills to pay.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Thanks to HSBC, to the bosses and all, for allowing the project to push thru, and to all of Patrick's officemates who have always very supportive![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]So, if you love cars, or you have friends who do... pls invite them to attend the event dubbed as "A Transport Show for a Cause".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]When: Saturday, June 28[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Time: 2 to 11pm [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Venue: Parking Lot of HSBC Electronic Data Processing(Philippines) Inc. Commonwealth[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Entrance fee: P50.00 only[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]*The building is beside Manulife [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]*From UP after turning right to commonwealth avenue, take the 3rd U-turn and you'll see the venue[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xircom View Post
    My friend had a difficult pregnancy and his husband's officemates planned a transport show for a
    must be one of those same *** marriages, I guess.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    must be one of those same *** marriages, I guess.
    patulan ba ang wrong grammar. Hope this event will be great and generates enough money for the cause.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sayang, earlier sana nainform ang tsikot.com about this event para mas masuportahan

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sorry for the wrong grammar i guess i'm not as perfect as others seem to be. i hope most of us got the gist of the post, anyways.

sir jedi, nagulat din ako when she emailed me about it. sayang nga at wala tsikot dun. but i hope tsikoters near the place can take time to drop by.

June 28:  HSBC Commonwealth Car Show