New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi sirs/madams.

I had a TVSS alarm installed in my ride (Vios G) and would like to adjust/increase its sensitivity. Where and How can i do this?

One of d tsikot member at our Vios thread said that it can only be done at d casa. Are there any of u guys who can possibly provide an input as it is time consuming to bring back d unit at d casa just to have it adjusted. Not to mention the long queue at the service section of toyota.

Another question, at one instance i used the remote of d alarm to lock d car then used d key with transponder to unlock d car. The alarm was triggered and did not stop until i used d remote of d alarm to unlock it. By the way, nabuksan nman nung transponder key yung kotse yun nga lang nag full alarm cya.

I'd like to post the pics of d transponder key and d remote of d TVSS for reference purposes but i cant seem to find the button in this tablet to do such thing.

Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Anybody?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    1st question, yun din narinig ko, toyota will adjust it pero last time i heard, mas mahal yung adjustment nila kaysa pakakabit ka na lang ng bagong alarm. and i have no idea bat napakamahal ng adjustment.

2nd question, ganun talaga behavior ng alarm, one said that to turn off alarm, you have to turn the ignition key on (acc mode) and off 7 to 10 times. i havent tried it though.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    1st question, yun din narinig ko, toyota will adjust it pero last time i heard, mas mahal yung adjustment nila kaysa pakakabit ka na lang ng bagong alarm. and i have no idea bat napakamahal ng adjustment.

2nd question, ganun talaga behavior ng alarm, one said that to turn off alarm, you have to turn the ignition key on (acc mode) and off 7 to 10 times. i havent tried it though.
    Thanks for d reply sir.

Fortunately for me, both are for free courtesy of my SA.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    i think you can't increase the sensitivity of any alarm until you buy a new one with high range and sensitivity.And when you unlock the car most of the time the lock sensor will not work after you unlock that with fob and the light flashing with that some time.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert25 View Post
    i think you can't increase the sensitivity of any alarm until you buy a new one with high range and sensitivity.And when you unlock the car most of the time the lock sensor will not work after you unlock that with fob and the light flashing with that some time.
    For more information about the security
    Security patrol, mobile patrol, security patrol services

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Had it adjusted na nga pala for free when i had my pms. Mas naging responsive na nga cya ngaun.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Had it adjusted na nga pala for free when i had my pms. Mas naging responsive na nga cya ngaun.
    Saang casa yan boss? Sabi bicutan ala daw sensor tvss. Vios g ako.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Saang casa yan boss? Sabi bicutan ala daw sensor tvss. Vios g ako.

Pasig po sir. Same here G variance din.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    So pagtinamaan na sya nag aalarm na boss? Like ung usual na alarm system? Pagnaglock ka ba ng kotse using remote may tumutunog? 1.3g pala vios ko baka iba sa 1.5g.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast