Jan 2010
    Hi pips,

I just bought a used car and i need to do the following:
    1. installation of keyless entry
    2. installation of powerlock
    3. repair of right side mirror switch
    4. repair of glove box
    5. battery check/change

Meron ba kayo marerecommend na gagawa ng lahat ng nasa list sa las pinas area? How about sa motortown alabang town center?

Please advise.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Anyone from south here kahit hindi sa Las Pinas? Baka meron kayo masa-suggest.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Sa Roadstar alabang town center ako sir nagpapagawa.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Check the Ride for Fun sa Alabang Motortown,look for Mr. Mike. Stall No.5 beside Roadstar sya.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Just try to avoid the Rapide/Zafra shops.

The shop next to Ceejay's Aircon (almost fronting Uniwide, not the tire shop adjacent to them) has fair prices on battery stuff.

If your car has no power windows/lock and you want to have such accessories installed, I think you will have more choices in the surplus shops in Evangelista. There are also surplus glove boxes available there.

You can start inquiring for parts prices (if you want brand new parts installed) at ATCO or Alabang Parts Center.

What is the make/model of the car?

It would help other tsikoteers here identify which best places to go for which car you have..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If your car has no power windows/lock and you want to have such accessories installed, I think you will have more choices in the surplus shops in Evangelista. There are also surplus glove boxes available there.

... he's asking shop in Las Pinas po

You can start inquiring for parts prices (if you want brand new parts installed) at ATCO or Alabang Parts Center.

...Where is ATCO or Alabang Parts Center located?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Some shops in Motortown ATC that you might consider:
    • Roadstar - have had some work done on car alarm, central door locking system, attaching mp3 aux wire to HU, tinting, tires, alignment. Madaling kausap, easy to haggle for discounts. You can set an appointment in case the place is full when you're a walk-in customer. Suggest you go in the morning or immediately after lunch.
    • Martin's - pakabit ng busina, other electricals, cleaning of K&N filters. Owner usually hangs out at the shop, knows cars well so you can talk to him about other needs.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    What is the make/model of the car?

It would help other tsikoteers here identify which best places to go for which car you have..
    Honda Civic LXI 1996

Thanks to all, i will try roadstar and martin's for electrical.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monsrick View Post
    tapat ng goodyear ang alabang parts

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by monsrick View Post
    tapat ng goodyear ang alabang parts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Recommend an auto shop in las pinas