New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by praktikal View Post
    buhayin ko lang 'to ha...

yun bang setup nyo kapag bukas ung door alin ang umiilaw sa panel, hazard lang o buo pati ang ilaw ng A/C? sa akin kc nung stock pa ung hazard lang tapos nung nagpa install ako ng bago dun na kinabit sa buo as in umiilaw lahat sa panel. TIA

yung sa akin buong panel tsaka headlights. pag bukas ang driving lamps pati yun umiilaw.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Question lang po sorry OT. Most aftermarket alarm systems come with a small piezo buzzer that sound when you arm/disarm the system. meron chook-chook, beep-beep, chirp-chirp er teet-teet..

Saan po ba nakakabili nitong piezo buzzer lang. Yun lang kasi kailangan ko e.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    any car accessories shop. they're actually quite cheap and you could choose the kind you like. got mine from kid audio (i'm from down south) for around 500 pesos. it's the autopage type. by the way what do you need it for? old one's busted?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I don't like my factory-installed horn piezo. It's too loud and the horn sound is just unacceptable. Although i just disabled it, i still want an audible feedback.

Anyway, would the shops know if i tell them that i'm looking for a "piezo buzzer" They might scratch their heads at me especially shops in banawe. May iba bang tawag dito?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    just tell them all you need is the alarm horn. i got a 15 watt horn/siren, single tone (the 6 tones are not to my liking) for around 500 pesos. by the way what alarm do you have in your ride?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    It's just a factory-installed Toyota keyless horn alarm. I don't know the model number. Nothing so special.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    you can do the installation yourself once you've located the original horn/alarm. but imo, the toyota oem horn sounds okay to me, though a tad bit weak.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    You might be talking about the actual alarm.. I want to replace just the piezo buzzer, not the one that makes the "wang-wang".

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i get you, just the buzzer/horn. just locate it and replace it with a horn of your liking.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yup. i'll try sa banawe. Most buzzers come with two wires, one negative, one positive. My factory piezo is connected only to one wire. How will i make an aftermarket piezo work?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Question regarding aftermarket alarm systems.