New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guys,just installed lastweek an autopage rf225a at autoline. tanong ko lang panu ba iprogram yung passive door locking? palagi kasi naiiwan ng father ko yung susi at remote sa loob kaya after 30 sec. nag lolock na. Panu ba iprogram or disable yun? hindi ko kasi makita yung manual. Tia

Also panu magsilence ng horn although arm pa rin yung system.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    we have the same alarm model.
    to arm the system without the horn just press the * button.
    and here's how to program your system without passive door locking

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    we have the same alarm model.
    to arm the system without the horn just press the * button.
    and here's how to program your system without passive door locking

Thanks for your reply Sir. second question lang how about the silence mode?i mean armed yung system incase of breaking of windows or the shock sensor is trigger yung signal light lang yung umiilaw hindi na yung horn.Is it possible?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider17 View Post
    Thanks for your reply Sir. second question lang how about the silence mode?i mean armed yung system incase of breaking of windows or the shock sensor is trigger yung signal light lang yung umiilaw hindi na yung horn.Is it possible?
    yes only those light (signal/park light) ang iilaw pag nag trigger ang alarm once in silent mode. but once na open ang door automatic na tutunog na ang alarm kahit na nasa silent mode ito.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Sir I got the same model of autopage 225a.

My problem is that I can't seem to permanently set my alarm to be just set to "Automatic Rearm OFF". My default alarming is 1 chirp and my de-alarming chirp is always twice instead of the should be 1 chirp as well that's why it keeps on re alarming itself every after 30seconds even though my locks are still unlocked.

I tried to do the Alarm Feature "1" programming but my disarm would not still be corrected. Still got 2 chirps on it after it.

Thanks for the help sirs!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by slickfreak View Post
    Sir I got the same model of autopage 225a.

My problem is that I can't seem to permanently set my alarm to be just set to "Automatic Rearm OFF". My default alarming is 1 chirp and my de-alarming chirp is always twice instead of the should be 1 chirp as well that's why it keeps on re alarming itself every after 30seconds even though my locks are still unlocked.

I tried to do the Alarm Feature "1" programming but my disarm would not still be corrected. Still got 2 chirps on it after it.

Thanks for the help sirs!
    Sir try the advised of Sir valskie the manual he showned above. try the alarm programming II with one chirp/LED factory set. It works on me. only active door locking. wala na yung passive door locking after 30 sec.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider17 View Post
    Sir try the advised of Sir valskie the manual he showned above. try the alarm programming II with one chirp/LED factory set. It works on me. only active door locking. wala na yung passive door locking after 30 sec.
    Yes sir I've actually checked my manual. I only use the Programming 1 since I really do not want to use the passive locking feature because of the fear of having the car keys be left inside. I just want to disable the active alarming at the Programming 1.

I tried to do the Alarm Feature "1" programming but my disarm would not still be corrected. Still got 2 chirps on it after it. I can hear my my disarm button switches from 2 chirps to 1 chirp if i press it. Now after I hear the 1 chirp sound only on my disarm button while on Feature 1 programming. I just leave it like that until i hear the chirp sounds signalling of exit to that programming feature.

I tried to do the Alarm Feature "1" programming but my disarm would not still be corrected. Still got 2 chirps on it after it. I can hear my my disarm button switches from 2 chirps to 1 chirp if i press it. Now after I hear the 1 chirp sound only on my disarm button while on Feature 1 programming. I just leave it like that until i hear the chirp sounds signalling of exit to that programming feature.

After that still, my problem would not be corrected and it will auto rearm itself after 30seconds even though my locks as still unlocked. Am I doing something wrong in here like do I need to have my doors opened instead while configuring this like the other alarms I have encountered?

Thanks for the help.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    try this

from autopage manual for rf225
    Alarm Feature “I” Programming:
    1. Turn the Ignition 'switch ‘ON/OFF’ 3 TIMES and stay in 'OFF' position.
    2. Push the Valet switch 2 times and hold in on the 2nd push. When a long chirp is heard, release the valet switch. You are now in the Alarm feature ‘I’ programming mode.
    3. Press the transmitter button corresponding to the feature you want to program.
    a. The factory default settings is always 1 LED flash, 1 chirp.

Depress the disarm button once for auto rearm off (factory), there'll be one pulse notification
    twice for auto rearm on, there'll be 2 chirps

then try the exit by turning to ignition 'ON' position instead of waiting 15 seconds. 3 long chirps will confirm exit.

test by making sure all doors, hood, trunk are closed and the key is off. HtH

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by indiej View Post
    try this

from autopage manual for rf225
    Alarm Feature “I” Programming:
    1. Turn the Ignition 'switch ‘ON/OFF’ 3 TIMES and stay in 'OFF' position.
    2. Push the Valet switch 2 times and hold in on the 2nd push. When a long chirp is heard, release the valet switch. You are now in the Alarm feature ‘I’ programming mode.
    3. Press the transmitter button corresponding to the feature you want to program.
    a. The factory default settings is always 1 LED flash, 1 chirp.

Depress the disarm button once for auto rearm off (factory), there'll be one pulse notification
    twice for auto rearm on, there'll be 2 chirps

then try the exit by turning to ignition 'ON' position instead of waiting 15 seconds. 3 long chirps will confirm exit.

test by making sure all doors, hood, trunk are closed and the key is off. HtH

Thank you sir!

Actually that's the same way I was doing all along and it was not working still.

What I did is that I brought it back to the installer in araneta ave and we found out the culprit and it was weird! After we have the alarms installed nicely on my car, we fixed my dome light problem on my revo and have it replaced with two 36 led bulbs on my car. I have 2 dome lights kasi using just the old stock bulbs. It was conflicting since sometimes my alarm would have 3 chirps instead then later 2 chirps then will be back to 3 chirps again.

What we did is that we tried removing the new LED's on the dome lights and tada! It's now working ok! No more auto passive door locking on my car but minus now the very bright lights inside my car which my sister can even do her assignments inside it lolz! The installer said that the led's for dome lights uses some certain conflicting polarity which they first encountered on a HONDA Accord daw when they installed an alarm on it. This is the 2nd time they encountered this kind of trouble in installing alarms conflicting with an installed led's on a dome light. I opted to use a lesser led bulb say 12 led bulbs instead of the 36 bulbs I used. They advised me to just stay away from it and just to stick with the stock dome bulb and just have it cleaned from time to time. Sayang I miss already the very bright lights on my cockpit hehe. It was just weird thingking how the led dome lights can affect your alarm system inside your car. Anyone has the same experience like mine?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i hope they find a work around so the passengers can again benefit from the bright LED indoor lamp. maybe they didn't have enough time to make the LEDs work. you could also try asking the very capable Tsikotshop.

passive door locking