New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I am currently using "cobra alarm system" and I was badly in need for some advice on how to disable the beep sound each time I open the door of my car.

usually, it continuously beeping for around 10 seconds yata.
    Medyo anoying na eh... di ko naman makita sa manual kung paano ma disable iyon.

thanks po!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Bagong-kabit lang ba? 10 seconds is too long for an audible disarm indication. Baka nagkamali lang sa installation.

If it's a recent problem, try looking in the manual about how the alarm informs you audibly when there's an error or tampering in the system which a faulty part might be causing.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    - wrong post -

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    it was just newly installed. di ko naman maibalik sa nag install dahil sa medyo malayo iyong place niya.

maybe it was possible for me to do it alone. if i can have the right advice on how to do it.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zm9rdqbzq3 View Post
    maybe it was possible for me to do it alone. if i can have the right advice on how to do it.
    try to reset the alarm bro, one way of doing it is unplug the cable from the battery w8 for 10 seconds before plugging it again.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    mga bro, naayos ba yung problem sa cobra alarm? I also have the same problem (beeping when door is open). Really annoying. Really want to disable it. Hope you can help me too.

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi naman kaya yung lights on or key left in ignition warning ang tumutunog?

Kasi yung Cobra may feature siya that flashes the parklamps when a door is opened. But if the engine is off, the lights-left-on reminder will beep also.

My solution for that is to wire the alarm to the signal lamps instead of to the parklamps.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I also have the same problem. The alarm beeps 10 times when a door is opened. How did you solve it?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guys, if you still have this problem on your Cobra alarm, try this... Disarm the alarm (simply unlock using the remote) then open the door. While door is open, press the lock and silent buttons at the same time. This should solve the problem.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    help mga sir,

im trying out the cobra-8-128 talking alarm with lcd for a week. questions ko lang for those familiar with this

1) how do i change the "speaking tones" to chirp mode? what combo button functions to use?

2) ano tong valet mode? (sorry for the ignorance)

3) whats this feature na power up close all windows when alarm is activated?

thanks po!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
need help for cobra alarm system