New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bjxx View Post
    Guys, if you still have this problem on your Cobra alarm, try this... Disarm the alarm (simply unlock using the remote) then open the door. While door is open, press the lock and silent buttons at the same time. This should solve the problem.
    thanks sir! it worked for me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Guys, if you still have this problem on your Cobra alarm, try this... Disarm the alarm (simply unlock using the remote) then open the door. While door is open, press the lock and silent buttons at the same time. This should solve the problem.

temporary it solved. but once the ignition was turned on and off. it beeps again.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Thank you. This worked for me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zm9rdqbzq3 View Post
    I am currently using "cobra alarm system" and I was badly in need for some advice on how to disable the beep sound each time I open the door of my car.

usually, it continuously beeping for around 10 seconds yata.
    Medyo anoying na eh... di ko naman makita sa manual kung paano ma disable iyon.

thanks po!
    update..
    I would highly recommend the Goome tracker. It is very easy to use, as a matter of fact it plugs right in to the vehicles diagnostic port and it can be hidden under the dash further with an OBDII splitter cable! The software takes user right to the vehicles exact location when I log in and I can see where the vehicle has been by clicking on a calendar.
    btw i can post a 90% discount code for GM06NW GPS tracker on Amazon just for $1 to buy, if anyone want to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
need help for cobra alarm system