New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    hindi siguro low bat yan. all the doors' actuators get electricity from the car's battery. if the battery were that weak, you won't even be able to make the starter solenoid click.
    kung low bat naman yung susian, ay lahat nang pinto ang hindi magsasara o mag-bubukas.
    hinala ko... wear and tear ng actuators... or loose connections.
    happy trouble-shooting.
    good day dr.D, I'm also been having problems with my keys and doors for the past month, 1st the key remote is always malfunctioning and doesn't work most of the time so i have to manually lock the doors of my starex crdi grx 2006, what can be the problem & the solution? , 2nd every morning when i walk out to check my starex i noticed the doors are sometimes already unlocked, this happens several times already but i always lock my doors manually before leaving. Could this be also an effect of the malfunctioning key remote? Fortunately i live in a secured & safe village neighborhood so nothing is lost or damage inside my van.
    Hoping for your expert opinion regarding this matter. thanks alot

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    aftermarket alarm key fob ba yan?

worn out button switch

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I lost my car lock remote!!! Narereplace po ba yung remote lang? O Kailangan na palitan yung buong system? Additionally, pag po ba nireplace yung central lock system, pati alarm papalitan din?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by archielew View Post
    I lost my car lock remote!!! Narereplace po ba yung remote lang? O Kailangan na palitan yung buong system? Additionally, pag po ba nireplace yung central lock system, pati alarm papalitan din?
    Depends... kapag swerte ka pwedeng control module and remote lang papalitan that will cost you around 2k

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Depends... kapag swerte ka pwedeng control module and remote lang papalitan that will cost you around 2k

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk
    Ouch. Thank you for the info.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archielew View Post
    yes, it depends.
    if the system is an aftermarket installed by the casa or banawe, baka meron.

but if the system was installed as part of the package in the factory...
    "puede, but it will cost you something like 10K, as we will have to contact the factory and order a replacement..."
    recommend ni SA sakin, kabitan na lang ng aftermarket.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yes, it depends.
    if the system is an aftermarket installed by the casa or banawe, baka meron.

but if the system was installed as part of the package in the factory...
    "puede, but it will cost you something like 10K, as we will have to contact the factory and order a replacement..."
    recommend ni SA sakin, kabitan na lang ng aftermarket.
    sounds good. Winterpine installed it so must be good. thank you

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    hi mga boss. ask ko lang po, bigla kasi nawala yung horn honk ng remote lock ko ng civic 2004 dimension, paano po ba ibalik yung horn honk sa default pangalawang pindot mo ng lock sa remote.

at ang warning beep like sa seatbelt ko po ay nawala din. pls help... tnx...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Have your car battery checked ...

10. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Have your car battery checked ...
    the battery is ok boss, lahat gumagana except yung remote lock horn honk lng nawala...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast