The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Good work. :-)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    iba ata ang immobilizer and wave key. you can have a wave key without an immobilizer

tama ba?

ford says that the keys to the new focus are wave keys. it does not look like your conventional key. medyo quadrado isya and iba ang ngipin. mahirap ata i-pa duplicate sa mr quickie
    tama ka jan! meron wave key na walang immobilizer
    2006 up meron na immobilizer pro ung iba kahit 2001 meron na din.
    sa sm calamba meron na pangdulicate ng wave keys and immobilizer

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    how much ba magpa-duplicate ng wave key sa casa? any ideas?
    or sa ibang key duplicating shops na kaya ito?

thanks
    try mo sa mr. quickie sa sm calamba duplicate and copy ng chip meron na
    3k to 5k each. wave with immobilizer

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hello mga peeps,

I had mine duplicated sa Keycards sa SM Pampanga. It costed me P1,200. They just transferred the immobilizer/transmitter unit into the new key and it works. Yung luma ko kasing wave key nag crack dahil naipit sa bulsa.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Wave key?

Actually its called a High security key or Laser type key. Honda, Kia, Lexus, BMW, Mercedes use this type of key as it is harder to lock pick.

Last time I picked one of these locks it took me 45mins...

Anyway please check out Home - Car and Motorcycle Transponder Duplication in the Philippines for transponder key needs...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Very curious lang ako. What happens if I try to start our 2008 Honda City using the 3rd spare key. I was told that this key is only for the door and cannot start the car. And that if " pinilit " to start the engine, the car would lock down as it would assume that it is being carjacked using an unauthorized key. Is this true? Thank you in advance.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    pangit ang gawa kung sa duplicate shops lng, di nila maperfect.
    You should try keynamics. Search nyo nalang sa sulit...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by landlord View Post
    Very curious lang ako. What happens if I try to start our 2008 Honda City using the 3rd spare key. I was told that this key is only for the door and cannot start the car. And that if " pinilit " to start the engine, the car would lock down as it would assume that it is being carjacked using an unauthorized key. Is this true? Thank you in advance.
    That would be the engine immobilizer working. It's an anti-theft measure.

On a car with an engine immobilizer, the original keys should contain a chip inside the "blade" of the key itself, usually near the fob. This chip gets read by the immobilizer in the ignition switch and allows you to crank the car's engine.

If you duplicated an immobilizer-equipped car key, it should go into the doors and ignition just fine, but it won't crank the car to life. It's missing the immobilizer chip of the original key.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Honda Wave Key