New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez
    yung immobilizer naman na hindi wave key looks like any conventional key and can even be duplicated by mr quickie.

however, since may immobilizer chip, you can only get this from the casa and then have this programmed/reprogrammed after you have the teeth copied in any mr. quickie

otherwise, you can have a copy made in mr quickie but it will not start the vehicle. the only use will be for just opening and closing doors
    I've had my Ford Lynx key duplicated at Mr.Quickie, as I needed an emergency back-up. I was puzzled when I tested it, as it would turn in the ignition but not start the car. Then I saw the red light on the dash... d'oh!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's how the wave key looks like, had it on my previous 2004 Civic. Its just hard to duplicate.

You may duplicate the key with chip (immobilizer) but like what nike said, it wont start the car. Mazda3 has engine immobilizer aka chip on the plastic part of the key.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    So does it mean that on the Honda City the "wave" only refers to mechanical key design and doesn't have those chips in it?

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    Sus! Akala ko key ng Honda Wave Underbone Motorcycle.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    So does it mean that on the Honda City the "wave" only refers to mechanical key design and doesn't have those chips in it?
    I believe both. Again, on my previous 2004 USDM Civic it has the wave key design and an engine immobilizer.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Sus! Akala ko key ng Honda Wave Underbone Motorcycle.

hehehe. pareho tayo.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ayon sa aking pagsusuri ay napag alaman ko na mga 2001 model pataas ay meron ng chip sa kanikanilang mga susi.. so kahit magpagawa ka ng susi sa mrquikie o sa kanto nyo ay di ito gagana dahil sa immobilizer chip sa susi mo.. ang ginagawa ng mga magnanakaw ngayon ay may susi sila na may nakakonektang device na maghahanap ng code para maistart ang oto mo.. ang masaklap pa nito ay ang mahal ang magpaprogram ng susi sa casa.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    My car is a 2004 Civic Vti-S. Nagpa-duplicate ako ng wave key para lang mabuksan ang pinto in case of emergency. Ang akala ko hindi nito kayang i-start iyong makina dahil nga sa input dito. Anyway, sinubukan kong gamitin iyong duplicate para i-start iyong makina just for the sake of trying. Well, nag-start iyong makina. Ibig sabihin nito walang immobilizer chip iyong susi.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkaiba ang wave key at ang immobilizer. any key, be it wave or conventional, can have an immobilizer. and not all wave keys have immobilizer.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    Mazda3 has engine immobilizer aka chip on the plastic part of the key.
    dyan sa inyo meron pero dito sa pinas walaaaaaaa!!!!! wala kaming immobilizer!!!!!!! hu hu hu hu hu

na test na ng isa sa amin...nagpa dulicate siya ng key pero gumana pa rin...meron lang yata sa mazda 6 at tribute dito sa pinas

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Honda Wave Key