New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Need your advise mga fellow tsikoteers on what you think about Giordon car alarms, especially yung two-way (pager) AM alarm nila. Better if you have actually used\tried it. Saw one of these sa ebay.ph website, and mukhang konting dagdag na lang from an Autopage alarm.

Salamat po in advance to any insight on this.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I originally considered getting the Giordon car alarm, as it appears to be the cheapest two-way alarm currently available. I'm sorry that I can't give you any feedback about it, and it doesn't appear like anyone actually has it yet. It's also very hard to find it here in the Philippines, but I know someone who has sells and installs it. It's like 6k or so.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    whoah... wala pa yatang nag-install nito sa auto nila. let you know in a few days/weeks. had it installed on my auto recently.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    My share...
    I have used Giordon alarm in my car 2009-2010. Ok sya for 1 year with no problems but after a year I removed it coz I was having CEL and since at the time I was still under warranty then delikado yun for me.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    anung CEL sir? sensya na. hehehe...

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    ah... check engine light. oo nga naman. hehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Giordon keyless entry and alarm, I had it on our hyundai car before, kung di ka maselan is ok naman sya gamitin....

Help: Okay ba ang Giordon na car alarm?