New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm not sure if it is possible, but pwede ba yung papalitan yung siren lang? my alarms are still ok, but sawa na ako sa tunog nya.

ang gusto ko sana is yung chirp-chirp lang.

and if possible, magkano kaya yung cost nung siren?

thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think that the sound comes from a chip in the computer box which maybe hard to replace.

I thought of this before because I used to have Red Code which lets off a whistle sound which wasn't really cool hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you can change the sound of alarm by changing the siren. nice sounding sirens are from autopage (around 700pesos), viper and clifford (around 1800pesos). the latter two brands siren are hard to find though.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sir malaking trabaho siguro to mabuti nalang palit ng alarm para lahat new

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    sir malaking trabaho siguro to mabuti nalang palit ng alarm para lahat new
    Honga, this is what I did.

Yung mga alarm daw na ginagamit sa mga Porsche is from Alpine daw. Ganda ng tunog then ang layo daw ng range, around 15k pesos daw ang unit. Anyone heard of this?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Honga, this is what I did.

Yung mga alarm daw na ginagamit sa mga Porsche is from Alpine daw. Ganda ng tunog then ang layo daw ng range, around 15k pesos daw ang unit. Anyone heard of this?
    never heard of. napalitan mo na ba ung alarm ng dmax mo? not actually alarm ung sa dmax natin but keyless entry lang..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    same here, going to change my car alam, currently installed is old codealarm, i went to winterpine and inquire with regard that kind of brand the cheapest is 4thousand...

then i proceed to jeff's shop and he offered me venom which is around 2thousand, and clifford at 4thousand and viper at 5thousand plus...

probably punta ako later in the afternoon para palitan alarm ko...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    never heard of. napalitan mo na ba ung alarm ng dmax mo? not actually alarm ung sa dmax natin but keyless entry lang..
    So far ok lang ang keyless entry ko but then I might install a good alarm next year.

May nakita akong maliit na busina sa right side ng engine bay, it sounded one time (beep beep beep...) when I tried to open the door with the key lang. Baka ito ang alarm nya?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    So far ok lang ang keyless entry ko but then I might install a good alarm next year.

May nakita akong maliit na busina sa right side ng engine bay, it sounded one time (beep beep beep...) when I tried to open the door with the key lang. Baka ito ang alarm nya?
    even if we open the door only with our keys, nothing happened. still no alarm..

what brand of alarm are you considering to buy?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dmax View Post
    what brand of alarm are you considering to buy?
    I'm still researching sa mga thread here hopefully I can arrive at a good decision (and sound hehe). The posts deliberate on the usual models so I'm hoping that this thread can have more updated ones that we can choose from.

So far my one of my most important criteria is long range/distance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Changing Car Alarm Siren