New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 351 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Here's a sample of an actual recorded clip from several nights ago. Please note that the artifacts wasn't there in the original video. It somehow got into the video either during the conversion in Movie Maker or while publishing it on YouTube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YGpuKaMGvE]X3000 Car DVR/Blackbox - YouTube[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'm considering getting the rear view mirror type para di masyadong nakaka-distract. Any reviews?

OJ88,
    Thanks! Ganda pala kuha.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I just ordered 2 units - one is the same as thread starter's unit and the other is like this:

I'm going to keep one a sell the other. Iniisip ko pa ngayon saan sa dalawa gagamitin ko. I'm more inclined toward the rear view mirror type para di masyadong cluttered windshield ko and pwede pihitin ang camera if needed like when I'm being apprehended by a kotong cop. Kaso wala itong GPS and shock sensor. Hmmmm... ano sa tingin nyo? Hirap mag-decide.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by garci View Post
    I just ordered 2 units - one is the same as thread starter's unit and the other is like this:

I'm going to keep one a sell the other. Iniisip ko pa ngayon saan sa dalawa gagamitin ko. I'm more inclined toward the rear view mirror type para di masyadong cluttered windshield ko and pwede pihitin ang camera if needed like when I'm being apprehended by a kotong cop. Kaso wala itong GPS and shock sensor. Hmmmm... ano sa tingin nyo? Hirap mag-decide.
    Hehe. Naku hirap mag-decide nyan. But whatever you decide on, i will be interested with the one you'll sell. Pa-PM na lang sir pag benta mo na yong isa. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Decided to retain the X3000 not because it performs better than the rear view mirror. May pros and cons pareho.

Anyway, GPS ba talaga ang source ng battery drain? Di ba nagcha-charge yung sa inyo while driving? I'm having battery drain issue din and it's causing the last footage taken to get damaged pag pinatay ko ang makina na drained ang battery.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    curious din ako dito, gusto ko din yung idea na nagrerecord siya habang naka-park ako para malaman ko kung ano nangyayari sa sasakyan habang wala ako.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^That would require a lot of memory space. So far 32GB ang pinakamataas na nakita ko na micro SDHC. And yung battery life nya di maglalast for the whole day IMO. Delikado rin pag sa arawan ka nagpark kasi naiinitan talaga sya plus it's running so additional heat pa, baka masunog. Kung saglit lang say 30 mins to an hour pwede pa. Pero kung whole day, medyo di na practical. An hour of driving kasi, nakalagay sa file size around 4500MB+, just imagine kung whole day.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    ^That would require a lot of memory space. So far 32GB ang pinakamataas na nakita ko na micro SDHC. And yung battery life nya di maglalast for the whole day IMO. Delikado rin pag sa arawan ka nagpark kasi naiinitan talaga sya plus it's running so additional heat pa, baka masunog. Kung saglit lang say 30 mins to an hour pwede pa. Pero kung whole day, medyo di na practical. An hour of driving kasi, nakalagay sa file size around 4500MB+, just imagine kung whole day.
    ah, i see. perhaps there's a product like this that has a sensor? when the sensors engage, it shoots for a certain amount of time?

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    *oj, meron bang option to disable the recording of the the rear cam?

iwas pusoy ke mrs. hahaha!

currently using cdrking DVR-017 (1.8k), not quiet happy with video at night...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I'm tempted to get this kasi HD na raw:

http://www.**************/index.php/...OS+Sensor+HDMI