New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Got this problem of always leaving my key at the ignition switch and my car will lock itself due to the autolock feature of the car security system.

How to remove this feature??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mahandas View Post
    Got this problem of always leaving my key at the ignition switch and my car will lock itself due to the autolock feature of the car security system.

check the manual.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    keep a spare key in your wallet...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Or carry a spare keycard in your wallet.

EDIT: Crap, chuaed beat me to it.

Ganito na lang. Pay someone you know to stay inside the car while you're parked. :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 12th, 2007 at 12:10 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Or carry a spare keycard in your wallet.

EDIT: Crap, chuaed beat me to it.

Ganito na lang. Pay someone you know to stay inside the car while you're parked. :D
    Have a window slightly open para maabot ang lock sa loob.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Have a window slightly open para maabot ang lock sa loob.
    I wouldn't really recommend this, at least from my point of view . A 1/4 inch gap at the windows can easily invite a Slim Jim or T-Wire tool used for opening cars. If you do have to leave a small gap while parked just make sure that your car is very near the security outpost.

Quote Originally Posted by mahandas View Post

Instructions/commands are always found in the package that came with the system. If you lost it then go to a shop that sells the unit/system then ask if you could photocopy the manual. I used to have this habit but I broke it after some simple practice of double checking.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    set your system to valet mode... sigurado hindi na siya mag autolock...

iyun lang disarmed ang alarm...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ganito na lang. Pay someone you know to stay inside the car while you're parked. :D[/quote]

haha.natawa ako dun

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    check the manual.
    best answer.... ako nga.. na weirdohan ako sa alarm ko..after 1 minute, mag auto arm ang alarm, but the lock doesnt lock...i thought at first to change the programming..but after awhile..i said nah...its best that way..at least if i forget to arm it myself.the car will arm itself but not lock the door. if i wanted to lock and arm it, i just press my remote..at least meron guardian angel mag arm ng alarm but i wont worry locking my keys in.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Minsan naman nangyari sa akin, parang nagloloko yung alarm ko when I tried to arm it. Tunog nang tunog, so I had to put it in valet mode para manual locking na lang, pero hindi ko pa rin maiwan.

Tapos napansin ko, nakaparada pala ako sa slot ni Korina Sanchez. So that's why my alarm was acting weird, parang may bad vibes. Nung lumipat ako ng parking space, ayos na ulit yung alarm. :bwahaha:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Autolock features of car security system