New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    nakapanuod po ba kyo ng tv patrol nung Sept. 13? meron po kseng na-feature na anti-theft device... 5K Php daw tapos ii-install sa kotse mo... meron daw maliit na parang stick na pinapasok sa ilalim ng steering wheel.. everytime papaandarin mo ung kotse, kailangan naka-pasok ung stick na un... pag lampas ng 30 secs. automatic daw na hihinto ung kotse pag d nakapasok ung stick na un... kung meron po kayong info about what i'm talking about, post nyo lang po d2... thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ......that kind of anti-theft device is a crap! 'coz it can only protect your car from a theft when unattended, what if you're inside(driver seat) at parking area with your engine running then at gunpoint by a theft declaring carnap!??it means he can take your hot car 'coz you've already started your engine and ready to roll.
    ......i strongly suggest you have to check it out what kind of anti-theft device installed on my car recently. attended car or not, running engine or not, even at gunpoint with your engine running or not juz hand-over your key/car and after 20secs. engine will shutdown and he can't start/run your car anymore then only you can start/run you car again...and all carnapping combinations will not work!its a total theft proof!&more security features. very discreet technology designed not to be cracked by carnapper wizards. LIFETIME WARRANTY PA!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    uuuuyyyy.... delta96... pwede makita ung anti-theft device mo? nakakatakot na kse ngayon eh... kahit may alarm, etc, nagagawan parn ng paraan para makuha ung car... :D pm mo po me... very interested in that anti-theft device of yours.. TIA..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ......you are absolutely right! even expensive top of the line car alarms is nothing for those car thefts! it won't keep your hard-earned car immune from those villains.
    ...hv juz sent u pm about this, chk it out.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sir delta how much does it cost?? if ok lang... hehe yan muna itatanong ko bago ko gusto malaman saan

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by knicks1204
    nakapanuod po ba kyo ng tv patrol nung Sept. 13? meron po kseng na-feature na anti-theft device... 5K Php daw tapos ii-install sa kotse mo... meron daw maliit na parang stick na pinapasok sa ilalim ng steering wheel.. everytime papaandarin mo ung kotse, kailangan naka-pasok ung stick na un... pag lampas ng 30 secs. automatic daw na hihinto ung kotse pag d nakapasok ung stick na un... kung meron po kayong info about what i'm talking about, post nyo lang po d2... thanks!
    I had a similar device in my previous ride... this one I just had it made myself and a friendly car electrician.

Basically my device is a "switch" to cut-off the power to the electric fuel pump. The switch I used is a stereo headphone plug and its corresponding socket. The plug is simply wired all its contact points together.

So before you start your car, you have to turn on your fuel pump by pluging in the headphone plug. If you started your engine and then pulled out the plug, the engine will idle about 10 to 20 seconds before stalling due to lack of fuel.

Its basically a type of fuelpump cut-off or ignition cut-off switch.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    wow.. galing naman po ghosthunter... creative.. :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ......not bad technique about ghosthunter anti-theft system & ofkurs yes-creative! but what if the carnapper wait for you to start your engine before taking your car or ask you to start your engine with gunpoint at you??? it means they can drive&take your car away which use to happen nowadays! that carnapping situation will not work with my "global tech anti-theft device" worth 15k w/lifetime warranty. if you can set-up 15-30k audio on your car or 35k+ of mags...,15k is nothing for the total security of your car. check my post at classifieds/security. its not only your car you can save but your life as well. act now b4 its too late!!! as per pnp record almost 200 cars was reported being carnapped every month.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually the fuel pump kill switch is positioned near the door... so its pretty easy to pull out the plug without anyone noticing it.

It was designed with carjacking in mind.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    talking about anti-theft.

pinasok ang kotse ko noong monday (18 oct) f*&k inis na inis ako basag ang salamin, wasak ang susian at ignition. sinira pa ng siren ng alarm ko.
    buti na lang may 3 akong immobilizer.
    since na wala akong oras para dalahin sa mekaniko iniligay ko muna sa garahe namin sa bahay.
    noong friday pinasok na naman. tinangay yoong turbo timer, head unit, at sinimot ang cd ko..

hay naku.. gusto kong nang palitan ng upuan ko ng electric chair kung pupuwede lang eh.

any advice open ako..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
anti-theft device