New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ba gamit na navi software ng fortuner hu? Or di ba pwede mag install ng ibang navi software like sygic sa hu ng fortuner? I just installed sygic on my starex android hu (which originally had HereMaps and Waze) and it works fine.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Sygic is the best so far, kaso wala lang live traffic update sa pinas as of the moment.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by tweentabz View Post
    Do you guys have any recommendation for an android powered GPS head unit on a 2009 Montero sport GLS? any feedback would be appreciated, salamat po!
    Try sygic, discounted price nila ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I also have Sygic. I purchased a couple of lifetime licenses as well (Basic World Map and HUD) which I bought pre-Waze. But I don't use it anymore. Waze has all the features I need... and it's free.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The only thing i don't like with waze is if it losses internet connection and you deviate from the set route and it needs to recalculate the new route, paktay na.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    The only thing i don't like with waze is if it losses internet connection and you deviate from the set route and it needs to recalculate the new route, paktay na.
    Better to have two navigation system one on your car and the other one on your phone

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    I have a backup. My 10-year old HU (Kenwood DDX8034BT) uses an old school plug-in Garmin GPS module (Kenwood KNA-G431) to give it nav capabilities. The maps are updated from Roadguide.ph. Though, it’s got no traffic data, I’m pretty much content that no matter what, it can route me out of any location.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    While sygic not yet fully usefull in the phils. but its offline function quite useful especially if you travel from one province to another. The good thing about it is the premium guarantee for lifetime and if phils. included in their future updates then its a time we enjoy this app.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576