New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    How about listening to the voice instruction on the bluetooth speaker bro?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Sometimes I do that but I just don't like the idea of watching over to the central dash. Maybe when I have enough dough to buy myself those fancy Audi's with the navigation screen built in in the driver's dashboard view.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sometimes I do that but I just don't like the idea of watching over to the central dash. Maybe when I have enough dough to buy myself those fancy Audi's with the navigation screen built in in the driver's dashboard view.
    All the cars at home has a dedicated GPS receiver. Not the built in ones integrated sa head unit. Garmin ones.

I always put the Garmin on the left side corner of the dash, closest to the left side mirror. For me, it makes more sense Kasi dun sa side na yun ako nakatingin. I tried at the center to have a more balanced dash board but yeah, I tend to look away from my front driving perspective when it's at the center.

Try mo sir, baka effective rin sayo.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    All the cars at home has a dedicated GPS receiver. Not the built in ones integrated sa head unit. Garmin ones.

I always put the Garmin on the left side corner of the dash, closest to the left side mirror. For me, it makes more sense Kasi dun sa side na yun ako nakatingin. I tried at the center to have a more balanced dash board but yeah, I tend to look away from my front driving perspective when it's at the center.

Try mo sir, baka effective rin sayo.

I don't have a Garmin or any other GPS device at the moment, we just use waze on our phones. When I was living in the US before, our Garmin GPS has this suction tool and thus I can place it in a position better suited for driving.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't have a Garmin or any other GPS device at the moment, we just use waze on our phones. When I was living in the US before, our Garmin GPS has this suction tool and thus I can place it in a position better suited for driving.
    Without real time traffic, garmin is less effective in managing your time.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I mean sir, instead of nasa gitna ng dashboard yung phone mo while using waze, try placing it Sa left hand corner. Better viewing angle and no need to veer away from what you're looking at when driving.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425