New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Guys,

I need your inputs for the best valued headlight bulb for a van. Gusto ko all weather and definitely will reveal the road at night.

TIA!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    osram
    narva

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't forget philips...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    www.danielsternlighting.com has a list of good brands.

Osram, Narva, Philips - all good European brands. If you want good illumination, that's a different matter, you have to ensure your van's headlamp lenses are clean inside and outside, and the reflector has no rust spots (that can develop from leaks), and finally that the shiny reflector material is in good shape too (just needs good cleaning). If it's pitted or roughed up, there's nothing you can do unless you replace them.

Also if your headlights are sealed beams, toss them and go for European conversions (drop in). Usually mga 7 inch round, 5.25 inch round, yung rectangle and squarish lights na sealed beams have Euro conversions where you can replace the bulb.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bosch or osram

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I also recommend improving the groundings. I see many people very happy improving their old rides with it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    okay rin po ba ang rayberg?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    for old lenses (for example is a frosted lens of a Gen1 Honda City) hindi ba problem mag Overwatts ka kahit mga 70/80 na all-weather? bka kc mag melt? or what so ever ang mangyare eh,

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    I also recommend improving the groundings. I see many people very happy improving their old rides with it.
    sir, i will apologize ahead if this has already been answered, but does "improving the groundings" mean an installation of a grounding kit?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    sir, i will apologize ahead if this has already been answered, but does "improving the groundings" mean an installation of a grounding kit?
    yes, and it also helps your entire car, not just your headlights.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Value All-weather Headlights