New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Osrams are also available at ACE Hardware stores just go to the automotive section.
    Yup, kaso nasa 1,500 Plus ang 1 pair.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i got mine at 500* and that was 2 years ago...now i called up warren to inquire about osram night breaker and unluckily wala pa.... but their silverstar is bumaba! 400* na lang ah... i smell the night breaker is along the way...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sobra naman yung 1500 for a pair. Last I was there mura lang siya ah. Baka overwattage yung kinukuha mo?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    55/60W lang na Osram

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Well, it's been months since I last went to an ACE Hardware store there anyway

Still, you get what you pay for - good quality bulbs aren't expensive. I'd rather buy something I can trust than something I skimped on and yet breaks down on me at the worst possible time.

Magkano ba Hella bulbs? They're just as reliable din as long as they've never been opened of course.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hello po mga sir, i just got a higher wattage hella h4 rated 90/100. the electrician changed the wire into a thicker one. he put relay and fuse rated 25amp (is this a enough rating for my bulb? im in doubt kasi). also a new socket. he rerouted it and hooked it directly to + battery terminal. when i tried it earlier when i went home, there's really a big difference compared to my stock one. i just noticed that the headlamp's housing was hotter. i immediately checked the new socket to see if there were signs of melting luckily it was still good.hehe.. hope nothing happens when i'm goin' to use it longer.

I didn't consider driv3r's suggestion to get philips 50% because im from davao kasi and it was hard to find one. there's this philps diamond vision 60/55w but the price is a bit high compared to hella h4.hehehe.. it cost here P2500 for a pair...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    i got my osram silverstar and bosch all season at warren auto along benavidez near cm recto. they're one of the authorized distributor of bosch products and osrams.
    almost majority of car accessories and DIY shops naman when it comes to philips halogens.
    nagtatanong ako sa mga shop sa malugay st makati pero wala sila eh. wala pa daw sila nung philips extreme power. may contact numbers ka ba nung warren auto?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by D15B View Post
    I didn't consider driv3r's suggestion to get philips 50% because im from davao kasi and it was hard to find one. there's this philps diamond vision 60/55w but the price is a bit high compared to hella h4.hehehe.. it cost here P2500 for a pair...
    don't buy that one, it's just a fancy blueish white light. white is hard to see...

if you really want to try diamond vision. better order in clasified section, there is a seller here, brand new * 1500 pair. + cargo probably 100+

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    good day po fellow tsikoters. im planning to upgrade my stock h4 bulb on my ek honda into a higher wattage to improve visibility at night. ask lang po ako kung anong size or no. ng bulb, relay, wire, fuse that im going to get to ensure safety. thanks po
    hello po mga sir, i just got a higher wattage hella h4 rated 90/100. the electrician changed the wire into a thicker one. he put relay and fuse rated 25amp (is this a enough rating for my bulb? im in doubt kasi). also a new socket. he rerouted it and hooked it directly to + battery terminal. when i tried it earlier when i went home, there's really a big difference compared to my stock one. i just noticed that the headlamp's housing was hotter. i immediately checked the new socket to see if there were signs of melting luckily it was still good.hehe.. hope nothing happens when i'm goin' to use it longer.

your from davao pala... you could have tried the High Intensity Discharge bulbs... meron 50 watts, meron din 35 watts... comes with its own ballast and is waterproof and has a 12 month warrantee. yun nga lang you have to adjust the height kasi kawawa naman yung kasalubong mo kung medyo mataas yung setting...

http://www.davaosale.com/main7895157...ic.php?t=43647

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    *rion: no, it is not white. its the same color of the stock one but a little higher wattge 90/100. sayang meron pala sa buy and sell section.tsktsk.. di ko kasi alam eh. next time pag need na palitan ang bulbs ko.

*DBGelli: hello sir, im also a member of davaosale. if only hid's are affordable i might consider getting one.hehe.. hid's are for those who have extra money to burn.. i'm in tight budget kasi.. i also changed the bulb socket into a ceramic one which i also bought it from our fellow davaosale member para iwas tunaw sa socket. thanks anyway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
upgrading h4 headlight?