New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    you guy aware of an HID brand na cool white my barbero friend states that it was only 15k <---- very cheap for a brand new HID thats why i'd like to hear from you guys

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam ko pinakamura is mccollough (tama ba spelling?) nasa mga 22-25k ata yung kit.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not familiar with that brand, but one thing I know, HID will soon be banned from the US of A.

Meron pa akong nakita dati laking sticker sa rear windshield ng Revo, "High Intensity Discharge Halogen", gusto ko nga babaan para tanungin kung anong meron dun sa bulbs nya.
    Last edited by Ungas; August 6th, 2004 at 02:34 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir salloon kamusta po perfformance ng mc cullogh? hi low na ba yan? planning to buy HID.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by GlennSter
    guys..we've been buying and selling those higher wattage output bulbs but "less draw" of electricity....

i used a pair na orig RAYBRIG from japan pa un ha....80/100 lang daw ang konsumo....at 160/170 ang output.

ay josko....mas maliwanag pa ang 90/100 na stock ko kesa dun.sheesh.
    [/QUOTS

Sir Glennster may idea kaba may idea kaba dito? balak ko kasing ikabit sa Toyota ko with 2.2 engine kailangan parin kaya ang re-wiring or some adjustment with this kind of watts?
    from 85/80 low beam to 140/130 hi beam. Any comments on this?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Avoid using bery high wattage bulbs. Bulbs having higher wattage than 90W will make your reflector and glass inside the headlight to become blurry or turn to black. Worst it will melt the connector behind the bulb itself. I recommend using the branded bulbs like Raybrig, Koito, Philips, PIAA, etc. Avoid using generic blue bulbs that sell cheap, this ads that it had the HID look, it does hav the HID look but not the brightness. I only use Koito or Raybrig which produces a 4000K to 5000K brightness and has a 55/60W output. I've experienced using a cheap brand b4 and it just exloded inside my headlight and sometimes it sheds off the BLue Film bec of the high temperature.

www.c34x4.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by PROMDIBOY
    sir salloon kamusta po perfformance ng mc cullogh? hi low na ba yan? planning to buy HID.
    di ko po alam, pards. di po kasi ako naka HID eh. walang arep! :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ross...you sure na ung 85/80 ay pang low beam lang at ung 140/130 pang hi beam?

i think na ang sinasabi jan ay 85/80 ang konsumo tapos ang output ay 140/130.

i think they are the same sh#t, different name. :lol:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Originally posted by GlennSter

i think na ang sinasabi jan ay 85/80 ang konsumo tapos ang output ay 140/130.

i think they are the same sh#t, different name. :lol: [/B]
    GlennSter tama ka hirap kasing basahin ang salitang hapon.well binigay lang sa akin ito,syempre tuwa naman ako kaya tanong na ako agad dito sa tsikot kung advantage ba or disadvantag ang ganitong ilaw.........But you answer are the same with sh#t, tapon ko nalang ito...hehehe thnx Glennster

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nyek.eh bigay lang naman pala...use it narin!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
question on powerful headlight bulbs