New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    if you already have projectors and just need a bit more light try raybrig bulbs first. the original raybrig gives almost hid level light, much better than philips or other +30%-50% bulb brands. my sta fe before had raybrig 4300K bulbs, almost as good as hids plus it had a far light throw than the oem halogens. YUN LANG DAMING FAKE. anything less than P2000 ang price for a pair of raybrig will be fake.

i had my pick up retrofitted at redline before. they do great work and i reccomend them.
    Sir that's 10% the cost already haha. And I wanna have it done the right way talaga. I just wanna spend my money once and spend it on the best I can get for it.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Diesel View Post
    Sir that's 10% the cost already haha. And I wanna have it done the right way talaga. I just wanna spend my money once and spend it on the best I can get for it.
    gagastos at gagastos ka sa bulb bro, retrofit or not. i guess ang option na binigay sayo ni yebo with bro juts advice in mind, baka di mo naman talaga need mag upgrade ng headlight. case in point, kulay white and projector yun vios na nabili ko "pawala" na yun dye ng tint sa windshield dahil sa kalumaan, MEDYO malinaw pa. pag upgrade ko ng tint, ayun madilim na. palit ako ng stock headlights and stock 55/60 watts halogen, normal na.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    gagastos at gagastos ka sa bulb bro, retrofit or not. i guess ang option na binigay sayo ni yebo with bro juts advice in mind, baka di mo naman talaga need mag upgrade ng headlight. case in point, kulay white and projector yun vios na nabili ko "pawala" na yun dye ng tint sa windshield dahil sa kalumaan, MEDYO malinaw pa. pag upgrade ko ng tint, ayun madilim na. palit ako ng stock headlights and stock 55/60 watts halogen, normal na.
    I see sir. What he was trying to say was ba ka bulb upgrade Lang kailangan Ko. I'll try to look for a pair of those lights and see if okay na.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe you can consider spending on a V-Kool VK series clear tint instead of HID retrofit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ yes sir yun na nga. medium tints plus raybrigs ok na. sorento ko ngayon dati naka hid pero nung napundi yung ballast i changed it to h7 raybrigs halos parehas lang. this is using the oem projectors ng sorento.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Diesel View Post
    I see sir. What he was trying to say was ba ka bulb upgrade Lang kailangan Ko. I'll try to look for a pair of those lights and see if okay na.
    pag nakita mo yun post dati ni bro jut HID vs stock, with heavy tint vs light tint (IIRC). mas magkaka-idea ka. alam ko na save ko yun sa kabilang pc eh

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    pag nakita mo yun post dati ni bro jut HID vs stock, with heavy tint vs light tint (IIRC). mas magkaka-idea ka. alam ko na save ko yun sa kabilang pc eh
    Its on the first page of this thread bro [emoji1]

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Other bulb options: Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited +110%. Osram Nightbreaker Laser +130%. Philips Xtreme Vision +100%. Philips Xtreme Vision +130%.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    I'll be checking all of it out thanks sirs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    I recently had my car retrofitted by Xenon Concepts. Projector install was spot on, wiring was very neat, hid kit was plug and play. Very satisfied with my Php10k spend. I regret not having done this upgrade a few years back. 😂😂😂

I've seen a lot of retrofits done by hidretrofit.net/the retrofit source and redline. Honestly, they are no better than what Xenon Concepts has to offer. The owner of the shop is really nice too. He even served me snacks while they were working on my car's headlights.

On to the photos:
    Stage 2 Retrofit using Koito Q5 projectors and NHK 5500Kelvin HID kit

Philips t10 LED parklights, PIAA 5000K long life HB3 high beam bulbs (color matched the hid projectors, bought online)

Philips 2700K LED H16 Fogs (bought online)

Fogs + Lowbeams (3m medium black tint)

Fogs + Lowbeams + Highbeams

Flashing those high beams are like opening up a 200w led bar with combo beam. Very bright!