New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Which one is better ba? Blue Vision, Vision Plus or Crystal Vision?
    How much ko ba makukuha to?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybitz
    Which one is better ba? Blue Vision, Vision Plus or Crystal Vision?
    How much ko ba makukuha to?
    OEM stock bulbs provide better light to see at night.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have no tried them yet but based on experience, the relay upgrade plus 90/100W works the best so far and is budget friendly as well. A 90/100W Philips bulb costs around P180 in Hans Tools Shangri-la.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ghosthunter,
    really? I would agree only during the rain. But my personal opinion is that these white bulbs are better and brighter on normal days.

vinj,
    how do these relays work? do they plug in to the socket or are they connected to the battery directly?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The relays are placed on the wiring, you'll have to upgrade the wires as well to use high watt bulbs.

Some shops charge around P750 for the job, i have mine done sa Reys in Marikina, P1000 for the wiring and relays +P500 for the ceramic sockets. They usually charge higher but i like the work they do, malinis and walang problema after.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybitz
    ghosthunter,
    really? I would agree only during the rain. But my personal opinion is that these white bulbs are better and brighter on normal days.
    that would mean you would have two sets of bulbs in your car... I did use "white" bulbs and also yellow bulbs years ago. They look cool but I had a harder time seeing things at night, even on normal days.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybitz, our shop does headlights upgrade...

the set of wires...relays fuses...etc....costs 550-600 pses yata...pls call ronald for complete details...9218831.tell him you are from tsikot.com....and you know me...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I guess somehow sanayan din lang. I find that it's actually clearer with the white PIAA bulbs that I installed before. Right now I'm just using some cheap white bulbs.
    Also have medium dark tint sa windshield.

Glenn, will do that. Where is your shop btw?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    san ba sa manila makakabili mga sir ng philips crystal vision (5000K)? or sylvania silverstars (6500K)?? salamat

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Vision plus uses stock wattage for most cars 55-65 but produces more light. Put this in my car does very well with stock light colour. Very nice practical upgrade.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Philips bulbs