New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    earlier i experienced the A/T light blinking at low speeds and i'd experience some hesitation like the tranny wants to upshift or downshift or stay ALL at the same time when i floor the gas pedal.

later on, the a/t light didn't blink anymore, but it still seemed the same with the tranny. switching from normal mode to power mode to hold mode didn't have any effect.

...oh, and before all that happened, i'd say i was running at least 120kph and hitting 140kph in some areas for a good 25minutes. although before i shut the car down, i had to idle it down for 3 minutes...and we then ran for about 15km at about less than 100 before the light started blinking.

did that have anything to do with it? what could i probably do? battery reset? a/t fluid's new, just had the car serviced a couple of days ago.

thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Transmission overheated perhaps? It could have something to do with the ATF just being replaced.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmm...pero it's still the same kahit kanina on my way to work (am at work now).

ay oops.

i forgot, i copied the text i posted yesterday at another forum, so this started yesterday. in between today and the last i used tha paj at about 4:30pm yesterday, nakapark lang sa garage.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala ka kasing 4wd indicator na magfaflash [consequently driving the owner nuts!] kaya yung a/t lamp mo na lang nagflash. hehehe.

Baka nga nag-overheat. Pa-check mo fluid quality kaya? Kuha ka sample.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahahaha, natawa ako dun sa hirit mo OTEP.

i've contacted joseph, i'll drop by bukas after my work. so i'll pull major OT muna since i get off work 4:30am and usapan was okay kay joseph 7am. :lol:

sana di madugo yung gastos kung may papalitan. we spent quite a bit the last checkup. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What ba pinacheck mo last time?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malamang you just need to replace the fluid na.....let's hope yun lang.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mostly suspension work the last time around. and 70T km checklist na rin ng casa. hehehehe.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    OT: Pano ba gamitin yun 4WD/super select ng Pajero? Tried moving the 2nd shifter kung saan-saan. GUmana edi ok ayuz pa naman hehe and move back and forth. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i dropped by kaninang umaga kela joseph, he checked the atf and he said "naluto" na raw siya, thereby making the tranny unable to maintain correct gearing. drain atf, replace with new one, and clean the at na rin daw. whole day.

i need to fit this sa sked ko. hayyy.

pajero 4x2 A/T light blinking