New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hi everyone... need your help... i just had my windshield tinted last weekend... v-kool m30... i didn't know na kahit m30 na siya madilim pa rin pala talaga pag gabi and lalo na pag umuulan... any suggestions kung ano pwede ko gawin? cyempre hindi ko na pwede ipatanggal v-kool tint ko sayang naman... ano marerecommend nyo HID? sabi nila wag daw white kasi pangit daw pag umuulan di na kita.. tnx in advance

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    4300k hid kunin mo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    not true ung sabisabi na pag malakas ung ulan eh wala kang makikita sa pure white. depende nalang cguro sa brand ng hid mo yon.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    white nga dapat pero yellowish white not bluish white. 4300K na HID kunin mo. Try mo muna sa fog lamps. Walang diffuser yung City so sabog talaga pag naka HID tapos H4 pa. So Highbeam will be 90% useless pag nag HID ka.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the better thing to do is to remove the windshield tint. what is the price of that tint compared to the damage that you can incur in case you get into an accident because of poor visibility...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT format.

Read the RULES.
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas useless and mas malakas ang glare pag nagkabit ka ng HID sa fog lamps.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gt500m View Post
    hi everyone... need your help... i just had my windshield tinted last weekend... v-kool m30... i didn't know na kahit m30 na siya madilim pa rin pala talaga pag gabi and lalo na pag umuulan... any suggestions kung ano pwede ko gawin? cyempre hindi ko na pwede ipatanggal v-kool tint ko sayang naman... ano marerecommend nyo HID? sabi nila wag daw white kasi pangit daw pag umuulan di na kita.. tnx in advance
    I think it is stupid idea to offset the darkness of your tinted windshield by installing HID headlights. All you would be doing is blinding the cars you meet on the road.

Also if you install HIDs, you are spending thousands more money to try "save" you the P1,000 you spent on the tint for the windshield.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^^ +1... dont join those irresponsible HID users na ang philosophy is "di naman ako masisilaw but sila eh... basta importante di ako nadidiliman."

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    aren't there any way you could install HID without compromising the visibility of the vehicle infront of you? i was reading some forums and they say that it's okay to have HID as long as you have it install the "right way".

*ghosthunter - i think it's more STUPID to have the tint removed because the v-kool tint is really worth it when it comes to heat rejection especially during daytime and the v-kool tint is really expensive, i didn't spend 1K for it. it's really not cheap.

i really don't know anything about HID. there is a way you could install it the responsible way right? yung hindi ka makakasilaw sa makakasalubong mo?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
need help... HID for 2009 city