New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kayong mga naka retro-fit ek ek na ilaw dyan ....

Maawa naman kayo sa kasalubong nyo tuwing gabi ....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post

Actually bro, "retrofitted HID" refers to HID headlamps with projectors, same light output as OEM. The ones using HID bulbs in reflector headlights are the ones with scattered light output.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006

My car with retrofitted HID projectors has a very, very clear cutoff without glare to oncoming motorists.

No light spills past the cutoff, ensuring that you're not a nuisance to others on the road.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    when properly done, retrofitted headlights (projectors on hid) have very little to no glare for oncoming vehicles. i should know because i used to have this setup (morimoto projectors on my ek and gen1 crv). it is the plug and play hids on halogen reflectors that cause excessive glare.

yung sa sobrang defined nga ng cutoff ng retrofitted projectors ang inayawan ko. kasi parang wala akong makita after the cutoff kasi all-black na halos. parang ok rin yun may konting glare tulad ng sa halogen.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^^
    ^^
    ^

That's good to know Jut, et al. Now, how I wish the vast majority of motorists out there would conscientiously follow your example/s.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^
    ^^
    ^

That's good to know Jut, et al. Now, how I wish the vast majority of motorists out there would conscientiously follow your example/s.
    Yung sina sabi mo na ek ek ay yung mumurahin na HID na ikinabit ng maski sino. You expect that kind of cut katulad kay jut sa professionally installed na HID. Expect na hindi mura ito.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Anyone tried the Philips Ultinon LED bulbs? It seems that these are made for the stock reflector housing. Some good reviews:

My Opinion: Philips X-treme Ultinon LED H4 Headlight Bulb Review | Tacoma World

H4 Philips X-treme Ultinon LED Headlight Bulb Review - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Too expensive ang Philips Ultinon LED. They are more expensive than entry level HID retrofit package.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post
    yung sa sobrang defined nga ng cutoff ng retrofitted projectors ang inayawan ko. kasi parang wala akong makita after the cutoff kasi all-black na halos. parang ok rin yun may konting glare tulad ng sa halogen.
    Yan din isip ko nga eh, yung nawala nang tuluyan yung tinatawag na "squirrel finder" which light up reflective road signs. Swabe sana kung de ilaw na lahat kaso lang halos lahat ng road signs sa pinas are reflective only.

Kapag iniwan naman yung "squirrel finder" tas naka HID, nagiging masyado naman malakas distracting other motorists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My car with retrofitted HID projectors has a very, very clear cutoff without glare to oncoming motorists.

No light spills past the cutoff, ensuring that you're not a nuisance to others on the road.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Whats better for mazda cx7 projector headlights? What brand and where to buy? Halogen or led?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast