New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    toxo: the biggest problem for your lighting output is your tint. I understand your concern but dark tint will really reduce the output of any lighting system. You can actually use an average setup but your tint should be medium only. In upgrading auto lighting as with many auto upgrades, you get what you pay for so ingat lang.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by toxoviper View Post
    Hi guys. Any advice on what brand to get and what price is average for HID / projector kits for a 2007 sentra? It's my wife's car. I put heavy tint on it for her safety, but now it's hard to see, especially in the rain.

I've seen some selling retrofit projector HID kits on Sulit.com.ph, but I don't know if they are actually the most functional ones, or if they are more for looks. They seem to have angel eyes.

I'm just looking for the most functional yet still affordable lighting for my wife's car. For safe driving.

Thanks!
    but if you want to retain your tints for security purposes for your wife and just remedy it by improving your HL output, if budget is not a problem, go for garyq's retrofits. nothing beats the light output of his work. but if you have budget constraints, then go for morimoto's mini projectors. the bolt on china made you can find in sulit will make little progress given your dark tints.sayang lang gastos at oras mo. never go for HID plug and play for your stock headlights.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
HID Brands - Reviews?