New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Meron po kaya dito nagpakabit na ng HID sa mga tsikot nyo? Pano po magpakabit nito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I test drove an '05 Altis with HID lamps and even with adjustments to the aim, i found the Narva all-weather bulb (low beam) and Philips Vision Plus bulb (high beam) combo on our Altis better.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I test drove an '05 Altis with HID lamps and even with adjustments to the aim, i found the Narva all-weather bulb (low beam) and Philips Vision Plus bulb (high beam) combo on our Altis better.
    so mas mabuting wag na lang maglagay? hehe..

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rsscertified View Post
    so mas mabuting wag na lang maglagay? hehe..
    Hindi naman po, it really depends on how it will be installed on your car. For better knowledge regarding this, here's the most informative thread I can find about HID:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20763

The links there provided by theveed proves very informative.

Also, don't be surprised if there will be the usual long term debate about the use of HID kits. It is simply a matter of responsible use.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Altises are known for good light throw and beam pattern. If I were you, wag mo nalang galawin. I find my altis' stock bulbs better than the HID of my friends' 300c

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    since this topic is posted in More Than Looks thread. I wil assume the purpose of installing HID is for looks. in fairness, Altises and vioses do throw light pattern good.

maybe HID for stock altis headlight is safe for motorist...
    Last edited by rion; February 11th, 2008 at 06:43 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Hindi naman po, it really depends on how it will be installed on your car. For better knowledge regarding this, here's the most informative thread I can find about HID:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20763

The links there provided by theveed proves very informative.

Also, don't be surprised if there will be the usual long term debate about the use of HID kits. It is simply a matter of responsible use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Altises are known for good light throw and beam pattern. If I were you, wag mo nalang galawin. I find my altis' stock bulbs better than the HID of my friends' 300c
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    since this topic is posted in More Than Looks thread. I wil assume the purpose of installing HID is for looks. in fairness, Altises and vioses do throw light pattern good.

maybe HID for stock altis headlight is safe for motorist...
    Mga sirs salamat ng marami

HID for Altis