New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May Lamat na kasi ung Passenger Side Headlight Lens ko eh, tpos Sira ung pang Adjust ng Beam, at hindi ma-Align ng Tech...

* MBEIGE,
    hehe ive seen the Light, haha

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Go into the light . . . . . Go into the light . . . . hehehe (can't resist the urge . .)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sorry parang paulit ulit na kasi ako, ayoko lang mangulit...

Kung may lamat na see if you can just get a surplus lens, used ones should be fine basta check mo sila mabuti. Use silicone/RTV sealant to seat and seal the lens to the assembly. RTV will release acetic acid (suka) so just have good ventilation. Make sure you leave it on for a good amount of time (ilang oras). Try not to quicken the drying process...

I rarely see bad adjusters - baka mahigpit lang yung sa iyo. That's what's common with Japanese cars I've seen. Might be a good time to take the whole headlamp out and give it a good DIY

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ic, im not very sure if what'll be doing for the Assembly, i'll better ask for assistance on this, hehe.. hayz, gas2s na naman, upgraded na sana Seps ko, anak ng *(&(* kc yang Headlight eh, wala sa Budget, Salamat salamat sa Tulong, maybe sa Sat ko papatingin, so tyaga na lng muna ako Hi beam until tomorrow night, huhuhu, sorry mga makakasalubong ko,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help sa Headlight ASAP!! by EoD