New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    good day guy, just want to share the bolt on projectors installed in my Getz.

the projectors i got were medium sized (there are small,medium and large available) with 6000k HIDs. may high/low beam din sya comparable sa mga HID stock projectors na auto.

the aiming of the lights are adjustable just like stock.

i sourced it from china and i can say is that they did a good job especially on the quality.

i can supply you with these bolt on hid projectors. you have a choice of small, medium or large sizes. 4300k, 6000k, 8000k or 10000k bulbs and if you want angeleyes, there are white and blue colors to choose from.

USE HIDS PROPERLY,USE PROJECTORS

you can pm or contact me at 09178423174/ 09228884376.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tucson88 View Post

as you can see, the cut off is really obvious.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    To avoid the repetition of questions through PM or through here, sir. You might want to include the prices here in the thread for the different sizes available. ;)

Plus, yung days/hours required before the job is done.
    BTW, what are the bulbs used ? Yung parang sa retrofitted projectors na ba ? ;)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    thanks for the advice sir renzo.

my projectors use the d2s bulbs i think same sa retrofits by one of our forumers. Bolt on and no need of drilling. Pwede din ibalik sa stock pag ayaw na.

regarding the prices:

small at medium sized projectors (w/o angel eyes) costs [SIZE=2]Php 6000.00[/SIZE][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]
    small at medium sized projectors (w/ angel eyes) costs Php 6500.00

large sized projectors (w/o angel eyes) costs Php 6350.00

large sized projectors (w/ angel eyes) costs Php 6850.00

magkakasya sa [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Melencio/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Melencio/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]H1, H7, H4, 9007, 9005, 9006 bulbs. the lenses of the headlights should be clear for optimum efficiency.

the wattage of the bulb is 35w.
    color of bulbs:

[SIZE=3]4300k[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]6000k[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]8000k[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]10000k[/SIZE]

Color of angel eyes:

[SIZE=3]White[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Yellow[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Blue [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]1 year warranty[/SIZE] po yan.

whats included?

2projectors w/ or w/out angel eyes
    2 HIDs
    2ballasts
    wiring harnests
    adaptors for the headlight assembly

NOTE: i give reasonable discounts for buyers purchasing 2units or more.

Also, pansin nyo sa picture na malaki ang shroud(pantakip) na ginamit sa projectors thus somehow giving a “retrofit” look.

Regarding the claim of warranty, may [SIZE=3]pick up points po kami sa Glorietta 5, Alabang town center, Sm City Iloilo and Robinsons Bacolod[/SIZE] (the said shops are from our other business [apparel]) so alam nyo po na di kayo matatakasan sa pag claim. Or, I could send it through LBC at buyer’s cost po.

Regarding the installation, di po kasi ako nagkakabit nyan though kaya naman if I had the right tools. I can recommend a shop in Banawe wherein they charge a minimum of Php 500.00 to Php 1000.00 depending on the headlight. Aroung 1 hr and 30 mins to 2hrs po ang installation kasama na dun ang pag open at seal ng headlights. Maganda naman ang gawa dun kasi ang getz ko ay dumaan na sa baha, na pressure washer na at napunta na sa tagaytay without moisture.

Again, if you are thinking of fitting in HIDs for your car without projectors, pls be wise and intall bolt on projectors or you can have it retrofitted. You will surely see the difference based on my experience coming from normal HIDs.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact me at 09178423174 or 09228884376.

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    additional pics

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    i like this!! may pag iipunan na ko! ahihihihi!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    kasama na ba install sa price or purely yung projector kit lang

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    kasama na ba install sa price or purely yung projector kit lang
    hindi pa sir. may i.recommend ako na shop sa banawe na nagi-install. labor nila is Php 800.00 usually and takes 1hr & 30mins to 2 hrs to install. ang alam ko sir, kaya naman gawin eto ng nagpapasmoke at cleaning ng headlight kung malayo kayo sa banawe area.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ok ito ah. may warranty pa.

sa normal na electrician kaya naman siguro ikabit sa H/L yan? may hi - low ba yan?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir kung pwede pala pa-post din ng more pictures ng cut off nung light sa open area na gabi from the driver seat.. gusto ko sana makita kung gano ka-layo yung throw nung ilaw.

thanks

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wiring is the easy part. but the problem is yung pagbukas ng headlight assy at pag-seal back kundi mag-moist yan kapag hindi na-seal ng mabuti

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
bolt-on projector HID by pao