New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It is safe as long as you have the original MC with you. If the dealer honors a copy, it is their loss not yours. Hell you can send pictures to 10 dealers (same name) and get 10 new cars and still keep the original and present it again to get the 11th! Sending photo of managers check. Is it safe?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    What I do is I send the photo on the afternoon (after banks closing time) before the day I intend to get the car, thus the next day while I am in transit, the dealer has already checked it's authenticity with the bank concerned.

So pagdating mo dun, isang tasang kape lang ang mauubos mo, tapos na lahat ang paperwork at ilalabas mo na lang ang tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i guess the bottom line is.. don't rush.
    i've been dealing with my SA for some time now.. between us, it's "here's the cheque. call me when the car is ready to be driven out".

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    It's perfectly safe. Nakakatamad maghintay ng 2 to 3 hrs ng releasing. Tapos matatapatan ka pa ng lunch break. Nako..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wow 50k discount!!

Sana nung hunting days ko they offer that much discount

Sorry OT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    email nga lang dapat ng p.o. from the bank sufficient na. but yes, emailing a scanned copy of the mc is safe, di naman mapapasuklian yun.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hi guys,

Thank you for the helpful replies. At least at ease na ako isend through email yung photo ng MC ko hehe.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Yes its safe we did send a pic of my MC to our agent in Nissan Dasma but we ended up getting our unit in Nissan Alabang. Haha

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Consider me old school but i prefer kaliwaan.

Pero kung mag sesend ng picture, pede namam lagyan ng watermark for added security.

Sent from my Z410 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    we also ask for a photo copy-- reasons Lang naman namin is to check sa bank kung may na issue talagang managers check--

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast