New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hi guys, the bank still have not called them back, About the MRI, natanong na rin nila if the borrower had it and what options do they have if walang MRI.

Sir JJGF and MAZINGERZ, problema lang is walang declared co maker.

Should they call the bank or wait? Problem is the car insurance will expire this coming february.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hey guys, it turns out that yung mga kapatid nung namatay eh naghahabol sa car pati na rin sa ibang insurance claims, nalaman nilang gusto silang i-exclude sa mga paghahatian which is sila naman ang legitimate child. this is bad. Can you guys point me to any articles, laws, codes or whatsoever that could help.

Kawawa naman sila, namatayan na nga sila, wala na both parents. Gustong kunin lahat ng makukuha. SObrang sakim!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hindi na qualified yung mga kapatid kasi may anak na yung namatay.. kung binata pwede pa.. yung anak at asawa na lang ang qualified mag claim

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    but then there were no last will and testament executed and their tita proclaimed herself as the administrator of all her claims and assets. I asked my friend to look for a attorney to clear things up para naman di sila dehado. He cried really hard, naaawa ako sa kanya sobrang sakim ng kapatid ng father niya. Are there any rules, laws, codes, or anything that i can find and print para maintindihan ang ganitong situation?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    kahit wala last will and testament automatic na yan.. kahit nga illegitimate children eh meron din.. pero yung kapatid walang pakialam yan kasi nga may mas immediate family yung namatay which is his children

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by knight0901 View Post
    hey guys, it turns out that yung mga kapatid nung namatay eh naghahabol sa car pati na rin sa ibang insurance claims, nalaman nilang gusto silang i-exclude sa mga paghahatian which is sila naman ang legitimate child. this is bad. Can you guys point me to any articles, laws, codes or whatsoever that could help.

Kawawa naman sila, namatayan na nga sila, wala na both parents. Gustong kunin lahat ng makukuha. SObrang sakim!
    As per our civil code:

SECTION 2. - Order of Intestate Succession SUBSECTION 1. - Descending Direct Line
    Art. 978. Succession pertains, in the first place, to the descending direct line. [SIZE=-2](930)[/SIZE]
    Art. 979. Legitimate children and their descendants succeed the parents and other ascendants, without distinction as to *** or age, and even if they should come from different marriages.

Actually marami pang mga conditions pero yung article na yun is already enough to show that legitimate children and grandchildren, if there are, have the right over everyone else..

Check mo na lang yung civil code for more details..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Thanks for the article sir derf8666, so it means walang habol ang kapatid sa ari arian ng mga anak. Even i felt bad about it, buti na lang at nagmagandang loob ang kasambahay nung tita niya na sabihin ang mga narinig niya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Pag execute ng affidavit ng Administrator ng estate kuha kayo copya.
    Then pa kulong nyo for perjury.

No emotions.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by knight0901 View Post
    Thanks for the article sir derf8666, so it means walang habol ang kapatid sa ari arian ng mga anak. Even i felt bad about it, buti na lang at nagmagandang loob ang kasambahay nung tita niya na sabihin ang mga narinig niya.
    A good lawyer with experience sa family code would help. As far as I remember 1st liner yung surviving spouse at children (wala na ata share illegitimate). 50% spouse at 50% divided sa children (legal including adopted). 2nd line yung parents. 3rd siblings. Not sure about the illegitimate children though.

Kahit so-called administrator yung tita she is still not a co-owner or co-maker so wala siya claims. She can usurp kaya medyo bantayan ninyo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga tao ba naman talaga. Anyway, best to get a Lawyer online for this immediately.

On the life insurance of the person, its stated in the policy who are the beneficiaries or its trustees (in case the beneficiaries are minors).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Owner died Natural death leaving unfinished car loan