New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi nhieca full na po inbox mo,paquote sana po ako thnaks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Had a very good experience with Mapfre on our Mazda 3. Natamaan ng bato yung windshield and it had a small crack. Just wrote an incident report and had it notarized, after a day may pumunta na sa Mapfre Rep sa bahay, nagpicture picture lang then sinabi na pwede na dalhin kung saan ipagagawa. He suggested Aguila Glass for the replacement. I brought it to Mazda Alabang. Quote was 35k for the windshield replacement, we only paid our 2k deductible. Hassle free transactions, all we did was pay Mazda Alabang the deductible and nailabas na agad yung kotse after nya nagawa.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I will try MAPFRE for my new Jimny. Nhieca is very helpful and fast to reply. I hope it also translates to their services when needed.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    tried MAPFRE 5years ago and was ok naman sa claims, nagasgas side ng pajero before hehe!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    My other car is insured by mapfre. No issues in claiming so far. Tried also claiming via own damage and transaction was seamless... No need for affidavit or police report. You just need to complete the mapfre form while processing the claim and all are good. They also have total protect wherein you dont need to pay the participation fee if the police report proves that the other party is at fault.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Got my Mapfre policy already. Thanks Nhieca, for the hassle free transaction.

Guys, kuha na kay Nhieca ng insurance! At least meron direct na magaalaga sa atin just in case.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got my Mapfre policy already. Thanks Nhieca, for the hassle free transaction.

Guys, kuha na kay Nhieca ng insurance! At least meron direct na magaalaga sa atin just in case.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Got Mapfre for the first year of insurance for my car last Feb 2014. Ang tagal magclaim, umabot ng 2 months. Nagpaestimate ako sa casa 3 days after ng accident. Then yung adjuster 2 weeks pa bago tinignan yung oto ko. Buti minor accident lang, nagagamit pa yung kotse. Within that two-month span, naaksidente ulit ako. Nauna pa yung claim nung second incident sa first. Medyo matagal din makatagos sa hotline nila.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    baka kunin ko insurance na ito. dami good feedback ah.. pero after a year pa. kung makakakuha ng innova E 2.5dslAT

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    baka kunin ko insurance na ito. dami good feedback ah.. pero after a year pa. kung makakakuha ng innova E 2.5dslAT

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi Sirs,

Do you that this is a good alternative/substitute to Prudential Guarantee? My car insurance with them has expired, perhaps Mapfre can provide a pretty competitive deal. I will try to read some more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Sirs,

Do you that this is a good alternative/substitute to Prudential Guarantee? My car insurance with them has expired, perhaps Mapfre can provide a pretty competitive deal. I will try to read some more.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast