New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    best to have the docs notarized and claim it thru your own insurance. let your insurance take care of this fag and leave the worries to them. they are looking for your weak spot and they seem to be ready to charge on you anytime. dont go for amicable settlement na, use your insurance and your insurance will go after them. also, dont have it repaired yet by your preferred shop, otherwise it might just waive their responsibility.
    Unfortunately we only have TPL. we'll probably consult a lawyer na lang bukas, fortunately free consultation un. hehehe..... Haist.. Ginawa pa nilang guarantee na that they own a "well known" a/c repair shop in QC, that's why we could trust them daw. Tapos sila pa nagalit ng we didn't sign a blank document. DUH!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    ^Masarap pala kausap si shadow e. Mabuti maayos din kausap mo at hindi nag over estimate.
    Lahat kau sir ok kausap. naks! hahaha... yes sir, mejo suki kasi ung father ko dun sa shop, pag re-paint, minor or major dent rapairs ng mga cars dinadala dun ung mga sasakyan. and ok naman sila gumawa, that's why we don't want to have the car repaired in any other shop. mahirap na magtiwala. lol!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Don't trust anybody, except me ...Kahit among pakiusap, get a police report...

Nangyari na sa akin yan MOA paatras kami pareho palabas ng slot then nagkatamaan, hinde ok napansin eh...but since naka esi siya and I was driving SUV Yupi trunk niya tumama sa reserve tire ko...

Since we are both in a hurry Sabi niya papaquote niya then he'll text me, so the next morning he texted me the amount so I just deposited it his bank account...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
    Noted sir hahaha... buti pa kayu maayos kausap.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Hindi ba dapat kanya-kanyang pagawa dahil parehas kayong paatras at parehas kayong liable?
    walang damage sa akin eh....sa kanya meron yupi...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Follow up question lang po. Syempre kung may car insurance ka you would like to use it di ba? I understand that part. Pero panu naman ung aggrieved party na hinde insured? Alam naman natin na almost always mababa ang estimate ng insurance (since they are in the business of making money and not giving it away) and it takes a really loooong time and a lot of red tape before the funds get even released, or they would insist that you have your car repaired at their "accredited" shops (malamang nababarat nila and most likely hinde ganun ka ganda ang gawa). Isn't it the decent thing to do ng responsible party would be to just settle with the other camp, and just file with their insurance? out of "hiya" na lang din just to spare the aggrieved party more inconvenience? what you guys think? instead of making "tawad" pa (if reasonable naman ang pagawa) or kung namamahalan just call the shop personally para makipag negotiate di ba and then cough up. tapos ang abala?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by minime09 View Post
    Follow up question lang po. Syempre kung may car insurance ka you would like to use it di ba? I understand that part. Pero panu naman ung aggrieved party na hinde insured? Alam naman natin na almost always mababa ang estimate ng insurance (since they are in the business of making money and not giving it away) and it takes a really loooong time and a lot of red tape before the funds get even released, or they would insist that you have your car repaired at their "accredited" shops (malamang nababarat nila and most likely hinde ganun ka ganda ang gawa). Isn't it the decent thing to do ng responsible party would be to just settle with the other camp, and just file with their insurance? out of "hiya" na lang din just to spare the aggrieved party more inconvenience? what you guys think? instead of making "tawad" pa (if reasonable naman ang pagawa) or kung namamahalan just call the shop personally para makipag negotiate di ba and then cough up. tapos ang abala?
    kung gusto niya saraili pagawa w/o using your isurance and since hind siya insured...just pay them kung magakano deductible mo, no more no less

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    kung gusto niya saraili pagawa w/o using your isurance and since hind siya insured...just pay them kung magakano deductible mo, no more no less
    Sir, do you mean na whatever amount na hinde cover ng insurance nila dapat is the only amount they should cover? I am actually amenable na we use their insurance, as long as they cover the amount na hinde sagot ng insurance and mapa gawa sa preferred shop ko. But the thing is that they mentioned na ayaw nila maglabas ng pera, so from what I understand is that Either we do it their way, or the highway. which hinde kami payag. Sila na naka abala demanding pa. will update you sirs what will happen this week.. thank you guys for all your comments and advice.

cheers!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    yes, just use your insurance. it's be the insurance company's choice if they want to run after the other party or not..
    besides, that's why you got the car insured, yes?

i have often wondered why we refuse to use our insurance policies and choose to run after the other party instead..

and since the hit occured in private property, i .... security guard....just as good as... police...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yes, just use your insurance. it's be the insurance company's choice if they want to run after the other party or not..
    besides, that's why you got the car insured, yes?

i have often wondered why we refuse to use our insurance policies and choose to run after the other party instead..

and since the hit occured in private property, i .... security guard....just as good as... police...
    Sir we only have TPL the one that's mandated by law to have. i mean we are amenable to them using their insurance as long as they can give an assurance and a written document ( we already have it in writing na they were at fault, written and signed by them) that they will cover what their insurance will not. but unfortunately NADA.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    actually my dad told me " sabihin mu na lang kesa magtagal pa, basagin nyu na lang lahat ng salamin nila tapos quits na." lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast