New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    1% of the purchase cost is the usual notarization fee. As for the DoS, most of the shops offering photocopy and notarial services have templates for this. All you need is to print, fill them out, and sign.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Ang binayad ko dati nasa P900+. Pero kasi yung notarization fee depends sa price ng car na nakalagay sa deed of sale. May fixed amount muna up to a certain value, then add P100+ per P100k. Di ko na tanda yung actual value. Pasensya na.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
    thank you po..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinxz View Post
    1% of the purchase cost is the usual notarization fee. As for the DoS, most of the shops offering photocopy and notarial services have templates for this. All you need is to print, fill them out, and sign.

sureball yun boss? mura lang naman bibilin ko.. sana nga 1% lang..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Usual lang sir. Ballpark figure. Though by experience yung sakin is less than 1%. More of around .1%

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Question guys, I already sold my car with complete and clean papers. Now the buyer wants to sell that car as well but is asking a favor if I can make an open deed of sale, which I think means I'm still the recognized seller, since they have not registered the car under their name and I'm still the recognized owner. I think it makes it faster for them given that they do not need to register the car anymore. I would say no to this because there's a lot of things that can go wrong there, but I don't want to totally close the door and I'd like to hear your opinion or if you have experienced a similar situation. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mle61 View Post
    Question guys, I already sold my car with complete and clean papers. Now the buyer wants to sell that car as well but is asking a favor if I can make an open deed of sale, which I think means I'm still the recognized seller, since they have not registered the car under their name and I'm still the recognized owner. I think it makes it faster for them given that they do not need to register the car anymore. I would say no to this because there's a lot of things that can go wrong there, but I don't want to totally close the door and I'd like to hear your opinion or if you have experienced a similar situation. Thanks!
    Your buyer can sell it with your deed of sale. Your buyer can make another deed of sale and the next buyer can transfer ownership by using the two documents.

Making an open deed of sale will only complicate the process as you have to cancel the original deed of sale. Worst is, there might have been an issue with the car and they want to get away with it. Be careful.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Why execute another one? It does not add up. Your previous document is still valid.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Why execute another one? It does not add up. Your previous document is still valid.
    Yeah, reason given was so that they don't register the car under their name anymore when they sell it to another buyer. Kumbaga pinasa sa akin ang hassle to create another deed of sale, haha... and yes, what if may issue doon sa kotse, ako pa mananagot since ako yung recognized owner before the new buyer. still, i'd like to hear all points of view

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    No need for an open deed of sale for you... sila na ang dapat mag ayus nyan.

The reason that they gave you is not valid... maayos mo naman binigay yung papers so bakit iistirbohin ka pa?

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Did you give them a deed of sale when they first bought the car? And what kind of deed of sale, open or direct kind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast