New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akal View Post
    Just shifted insurance company to MAPFRE/Insular. Paid P13t++ for our Avanza 1.5G (2nd year na, 630t coverage). Unfortunately, 1% na yung participation at yun na raw ang standard. Dati kasi 0.5% yung nasa policy nung dating insurance namin.
    sometimes hinihingi lang nila yun copy ng old policy mo as proof na .5% ang participation mo from your old insurance, at least yun ang ginawa sa akin just this first week of December when I transfered to a new insurance co. to retain my previously .5% participation.....

Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Insurance companies that pay claims faster IMHO are Oriental, Mapfre and Standard.
    I beg to disagree with Standard I have a very bad experience with them..took me a long time to get the check....

Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    meron bang zero participation insuramce? at magkano naman kaya premium niyan??
    I think wala...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    meron bang zero participation insuramce? at magkano naman kaya premium niyan??
    Minsan me mga company na nagpo-promo. Un 0.05% batas yan. Un 1% questionable un.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    got my insurance from the dealer. although i shopped around for cheaper price, it actually came out less than if I acquire one outside. I even called my old insurance company before I acquire my new car and the dealer gave a good deal. P19500 premium for P888k coverage with acts of god included and P3k participation. some insurance company was charging 10% participation for same coverage w/out acts of god, and about P18000-18500.

so took the offer of the dealership with less hassle.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    yung isuzu pasig nag ooffer ng free insurance, pero hindi naka indicate sa quotation how much. pano ba icompute yun? para malaman ko kung mas ok kumuha sa labas...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Regarding sa deductible, it depends kung anong klaseng insurance policy meron ka:
    Private Car (PC) - 0.5% deductible; higher premium
    Commercial Vehicle (CV) - 1.0% deductible; lower premium

AUVs, SUVs, and minivans can be classified to either CV or PC. Siguro yung agent/broker nyo ginawang selling point yung lower premium ng CV policy but with a higher deductible. I recommend next time that you insist on a PC policy.

About fixed deductibles, usually packaged premium rates yan sa fleet accounts.
    Seldon mag-offer nyan sa mga retail accounts like yung galing sa casa.

Hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mga bro, a friend is asking if this is ok quoation na from generali, for his 1.3S CVT city:

premium of 18k
    taxes of 4.5k
    or a total of 22.5k

premium includes coverage for 665K car, bodily injury, property damage, passenger accident and coc/tpl. thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^^Ok na din bro yang 22.5K. Halos ganyan din lumalabas sa computation ko e (21,655), with 300K BI/PD, 20k PA each for 5 passengers, CTPL and Auto Rescue. Pioneer Insurance naman po ang company. ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi guys,

I can help by providing competition to your present insurance provider.

Just provide me the details of your requirement and you would have to pay more than you have to.

mark

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Biro lang. Of course you dont have to pay more than approved rates.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    for 665K coverage parang mahal yang 22.5K.. may AOG na ba yan?

Quote Originally Posted by xircom View Post
    mga bro, a friend is asking if this is ok quoation na from generali, for his 1.3S CVT city:

premium of 18k
    taxes of 4.5k
    or a total of 22.5k

premium includes coverage for 665K car, bodily injury, property damage, passenger accident and coc/tpl. thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Car Insurance