New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    May honda city 2010 ako, 2 years na sya ngayong oct. Gusto ko bayadan yung natitirang balanse by January, 22.7% yung interest rate nya for 48 months, mga ilang % kaya yung marerebate ko sa PS Bank?

TIA

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    up

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    try calling psbank. mas ok kung sa kanila na mismo manggaling yung info.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by puroiskii View Post
    May honda city 2010 ako, 2 years na sya ngayong oct. Gusto ko bayadan yung natitirang balanse by January, 22.7% yung interest rate nya for 48 months, mga ilang % kaya yung marerebate ko sa PS Bank?

TIA

u may try to call their customer service hotline...8458888 ask for the balance u have to pay ....i think it should be the day you gonna pay out the remaining balance.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 999 View Post
    u may try to call their customer service hotline...8458888 ask for the balance u have to pay ....i think it should be the day you gonna pay out the remaining balance.
    sa psbank.com.ph, meron dun quick loan inquiry. makikita mo magkano babayaran mo in case you opt to pay the whole amount. computed daily, so what you see now may be a little different tomorrow. HTH.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nyagi View Post
    sa psbank.com.ph, meron dun quick loan inquiry. makikita mo magkano babayaran mo in case you opt to pay the whole amount. computed daily, so what you see now may be a little different tomorrow. HTH.
    same with bpiexpressonline.com

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyagi View Post
    same with bpiexpressonline.com

Advance Payment of Remaining Loan Balance